• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

There's the root of the problem, right there. Please leave Dawson.

It's actually unreal how shaky we've been since he was subbed on. I'm seriously going to slap anyone that tells me he should stay because he's got "passion", "heart" & "courage".

Meier

One of the two Nigerian kids we signed (Kelechi Iheanacho) is starting tonight vs Sporting. Interested to see how he does.

Suen

It ain't happening but Casillas is not shit. He's a very good and experienced goal keeper.
People are being harsh on him. His current form is shit but people are acting like he's too old to ever make a proper comeback. Casillas to Arse would be better than Ospina to Arse if you want a GK that already has top quality and have played at the highest level.

see, this friendly makes sense. Roma is about on par with the mid level opposition Liverpool will face in the CL. same thing goes for Roma.

but Kansas City vs Manchester City? that makes zero sense. Kansas is sub EL level, it's a wasted match for City.

Elchele

see, this friendly makes sense. Roma is about on par with the mid level opposition Liverpool will face in the CL. same thing goes for Roma.

but Kansas City vs Manchester City? that makes zero sense. Kansas is sub EL level, it's a wasted match for City.

Sporting KC is one of the best MLS clubs apparently, I would think they're better team than the likes of Stoke City, Hull City, etc.

Dartastic

Sporting KC is one of the best MLS clubs apparently, I would think they're better team than the likes of Stoke City, Hull City, etc.
Not apparently. They are. They won the MLS cup last year.

Really hope that Kansas City shows up just so they can prove that MLS isn't shit quality anymore.

wedward

Not apparently. They are. They won the MLS cup last year.

Really hope that Kansas City shows up just so they can prove that MLS isn't shit quality anymore.

Even if they do, it won't prove anything.

I saw Swansea draw to the Earthquakes. It was obvious who wanted to win more.

Was there any question of who the better team was? No.

Scum

This Liverpool v Roma game. D:

Holtby has been one of the few bright spots amongst this 2nd half team, hope he's not sold off.

1052054_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg

Sell Paulinho instead.

Meier

It's hard to compare teams in different leagues like that. I wouldn't even try. But Sporting KC are a very good team and it looks like they're playing essentially their first XI. This is a good opponent and allows fans in the Midwest to see City. They have a wonderful stadium that I'd like to visit some day so I'd definitely have gone to this game if I wasn't going to the one in NYC. Maybe I'll go watch Orlando City play there in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom