• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartastic

Even if they do, it won't prove anything.

I saw Swansea draw to the Earthquakes. It was obvious who wanted to win more.

Was there any question of who the better team was? No.
Of course Man City will be the better team. I'm just hoping that Kansas will demonstrate that MLS isn't as shit as people think it is. There's no doubt that the EPL is better than MLS, but MLS really isn't as terrible as a lot of people think. It's really grown a lot.

Suen

Last year's game v Roma was a snoozer too
It's Italian teams m32, they don't care about anything but the Scudetto.

Champions League? Fuck that
Europa league? Fuck that
Pre-season? Fuck that
Coppa Italia? lol if our b-team makes it to the final then yes
Scudetto? YES

Showaddy

He wants money for a year for doing bugger all. Then he can take over when Lloris leaves for PSG next season.

Pretty much, at least Lloris just signed a new deal so he's safe for this season and we'll get good money for him if/when he does go.

Though I guess Vorm could get some decent game time if he gets all the cup games.

It's Italian teams m32, they don't care about anything but the Scudetto.

Champions League? Fuck that
Europa league? Fuck that
Pre-season? Fuck that
Coppa Italia? lol if our b-team makes it to the final then yes
Scudetto? YES

Need an Italian to confirm.

Suen

Suso come to Parma m8. There's no future in Liverpool for you but you can flourish in Italy.

edit: impressive from Roma there.

Phillips will never make it

He will never not get a yellow

He will never be touched by Brenton

He will never witness Sturridge's dance up close

He will never tag team a slag with Suso

Defending a set piece? With my reputation?

Daniel-Agger-press-conference_2376309.jpg

Elchele

It's hard to compare teams in different leagues like that. I wouldn't even try. But Sporting KC are a very good team and it looks like they're playing essentially their first XI. This is a good opponent and allows fans in the Midwest to see City. They have a wonderful stadium that I'd like to visit some day so I'd definitely have gone to this game if I wasn't going to the one in NYC. Maybe I'll go watch Orlando City play there in the future.

They play better football than Hull or Stoke, that's for sure.

Suen

Roma your 10th meaningful club? Irrelevant support.
No that fucker Gervinho dived against Parma last season and they got pen for it. I haven't forgotten it. If not for it I'm sure Parma could have at least ended the game with one point for each side. Fuck Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom