• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're not going to learn anything about dota if you poison your mind with casual filth whilst the international is on.

My proper learning starts tomorrow night. For now I watch and absorb what I can.

Edit: YES DEAN! I'll probably lose though if you're streaming, that pressure.

What.

No.

Why do you require this information?

Nathan, where are you.

Dean, call you brother. The feds are onto him. Delete his hard drive.

lol

It has his name on the masterpiece the same way it had before the face and name of Vidal. So I thought maybe...

Has he seen it!?

Not sure m8

What.

No.

Why do you require this information?

Nathan, where are you.

Dean, call you brother. The feds are onto him. Delete his hard drive.

Noooooooo

My proper learning starts tomorrow night. For now I watch and absorb what I can.

Edit: YES DEAN! I'll probably lose though if you're streaming, that pressure.

Lol you'll win. Trust me m8

I'm streaming at www.twitch.tv/free_wheelin btw guys

King_Moc

Banned
That's fair. Berry's comedic timing and delivery were great though. I fully enjoyed all 24 episodes and the 1 hour series finale.

Have you watched Garth Marenghi's Darkplace yet? It's probably Matt Berry's best performance. It's not for everyone though. It's a spoof documentary on a really shit made up 80's hospital based horror/drama.

Salvadora

After last season I find that hard to believe.
Not really.

There are very few players that would be labelled "groundbreaking" if they transferred a (relatively) big pool of clubs that have bigger pull than Liverpool in a number of different ways.

What Liverpool achieved last season was fantastic, yes, but it doesn't change that.

GQman2121

Banned
Another Destiny event going on right now. I'm going to jump on soon and check it out if anyone is playing.

Have you watched Garth Marenghi's Darkplace yet? It's probably Matt Berry's best performance. It's not for everyone though. It's a spoof documentary on a really shit made up 80's hospital based horror/drama.

I have not, but someone else recommended I take a look at it too. Cheers.

Sweet.

But we can't put the pressure on the kid.

Pressure did not get to him when he was the worlds most expensive 13 year old lol. I do worry about the marketing of him. he is already sponsored by Nike and has done red bull videos with Neymar.

Madrid/Barca are licking their chops. You know it'll happen if he turns out to be good.

I think Barca wanted him a few years back before he signed with Milan.

Maddox

In a strange sort of way i don't want to be a part of this, 'signing groundbreaking players club'. I'm happy with the way we do business, signing players before they explode rather than buying rejects from clubs like Bayern, Barca and Real.

sohois

The best player in the world not named Totti

OMG OMG OMG he is real. What a run by Mastour for the assist.

He runs past a man on the floor and dodges a single tackle. The rest of the video is him losing the ball. I wouldn't start preparing black and white gifs just yet.

Salvadora said:
Not really.

There are very few players that would be labelled "groundbreaking" if they transferred a (relatively) big pool of clubs that have bigger pull than Liverpool in a number of different ways.

What Liverpool achieved last season was fantastic, yes, but it doesn't change that.

I've posted this a fair few times, but once again, there really isn't this big pool of clubs just waiting to swoop in on every transfer. Why do people keep insisting this?

At the top of the heap sit Real Madrid and Barca, with Bayern just behind them. They can legitimately just take a target from an EPL club.

Then there are the EPL clubs themselves, all of which have huge amounts of money for fees and wages and huge amounts of prestige. Chelsea and City can still offer more, but the gap between the clubs is pretty small when it comes to transfers.

Apart from that, there aren't really any other 'big clubs'. The likes of Atletico, and Dortmund, and Juventus just don't have the money to come close to competing with the EPL teams. Yes there is PSG and Moncao, but no player in their right minds would choose to go there, there are probably only a handful of situations where they can genuinely beat clubs in the premier league to a player.

Salvadora

In a strange sort of way i don't want to be a part of this, 'signing groundbreaking players club'. I'm happy with the way we do business, signing players before they explode rather than buying rejects from clubs like Bayern, Barca and Real.
Wait, what.

Mata is certainly a reject.

RVP was bought after he had exploded. Herrera at 25 can not be labeled a "prospect." Fellaini is Fellaini.

LTWheels

Been reading through the class skill trees for Destiny. They don't sound as diverse, imaginative or as complex as the class in Borderlands. There's nothing outlandish or unusual with the skill tree. Seems quite tame and uniformed across all the class.

Every class has a pick of 3 grenade upgrades, and At least one of them will have a homing effect.
Every class has a mobility skill upgrade path.
Every class has a re-arrange stats passive.
Etc

jtb

Banned

As opposed to buying rejects from Chelsea and PSG, of course.

omgkitty

You've certainly bought plenty of your own big players before. You bought an 18 year old right back for 30m. Don't act so high and mighty.

He runs past a man on the floor and dodges a single tackle. The rest of the video is him losing the ball. I wouldn't start preparing black and white gifs just yet.

there was another nice run by him, but he over hit the pass. Very promising game, he has a lot to work on, but he just turned 16 last month.
Crazy to think that Pirlo had made his Serie A debut at 16 years old and 5 days

He already looks like a prima donna.

http://www.hachimmastour10.com/

that he certainly is. How many 15 year olds
when he made it
create their own website!!

Keep him away from Neymar! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCl2UH00fhA

he is already better than Neymar

Barzul

So when they don't "explode", what then?

Wait, what.

Mata is certainly a reject.

RVP was bought after he had exploded. Herrera at 25 can not be labeled a "prospect." Fellaini is Fellaini.

Mata was best player for Chelsea the season before and then Mou came in and he didn't fit his playstyle or didn't like him or whatever.

GQman2121

Banned
Been reading through the class skill trees for Destiny. They don't sound as diverse, imaginative or as complex as the class in Borderlands. There's nothing outlandish or unusual with the skill tree. Seems quite tame and uniformed across all the class.

Every class has a pick of 3 grenade upgrades, and At least one of them will have a homing effect.
Every class has a mobility skill upgrade path.
Every class has a re-arrange stats passive.
Etc

I disabled the homing nade after a few hours. It doesn't have nearly the effective range as a normal fire blast.

I do have the primary, shotgun and snipers that I feel work best for me now though after a bunch of tinkering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom