• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddox

As opposed to buying rejects from Chelsea and PSG, of course.

Sturridge speaks for himself at 12m and PSG didn't want to sell Sakho but he wanted lots of game time.

I wasn't directing that at you salva, apart from the likes of Fellaini that goes with era of Moyes, I think Man Utd do what is needed most transfer windows.

GQman2121

Banned
Mata was best player for Chelsea the season before and then Mou came in and he didn't fit his playstyle or didn't like him or whatever.

He doesn't defend. Mou clearly can only tolerate having one midfielder (Hazard) who doesn't track back and give everything in defence. Both Oscar and Willian are better balanced players than Mata, who I still hold in high regard for what he brings into a side.

sohois

That's almost as bad :lol.

The reason Liverpool don't get rejects from the likes of Barcelona/Madrid/Bayern is because they don't want to come.

See: Sanchez.

Can was a Bayern reject and Sahin was a Madrid reject 2 years ago.

And soon Isco

Salvadora

Andre Santos was dragged off the bus after a defeat to Internacional and beaten by his own fans :(
Can was a Bayern reject and Sahin was a Madrid reject 2 years ago.

And soon Isco
Was going to mention Sahin but thought he fell in the "prospect" category.

He doesn't defend. Mou clearly can only tolerate having one midfielder (Hazard) who doesn't track back and give everything in defence. Both Oscar and Willian are better balanced players than Mata, who I still hold in high regard for what he brings into a side.

You make valid points.

jtb

Banned
Mou just needs new toys that can be scapegoated at the end of the season when he wins nothing. Again.

Salvadora

Matt Spiro @mattspiro ·
No way Ospina would automatically accept no2 role.Ambitious, young and talented. Szczesny faces serious competition if €4m deal goes through
Looking forward to this battle.

Usually the #10 is the one player that doesn't defend. Wingers (apart from Ronaldo) have to defend on virtually every team.

Fuck Mou

rvy

Banned
Did I just walk into a pub 20 years ago?

People think that any team can sustain not having 10 players defending and attacking?

wat

wat am I even reading

I bet you're all amazing in FM though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
TREAT HIM WELL UNITED

vidalshutupandres9bj4g.gif

vidalparty1plkou.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

retire already you piece of shit

a brain scan and a psychoanalysis are a requirement now I'm afraid

tumblr_n8phe1D9dT1s8z5rho1_250.gif

manual4

Banned
AS English @English_AS
Madrid and Monaco have reached an agreement for James Rodríguez. Official announcement will be made midweek.

sigh, now that he is coming there is no point in complaining

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Imagine if we sign Remy, Vidal and Isco.
Which we is this, one of your we can't get all three in one window surely?

shut up Melo I'm just teasing you bb<3<3
GOODBYE KING IN THE NORTH! NOBODY CAN TAKE THE MEMORY OF THESE LAST THREE MAGNIFICENT YEARS AWAY FROM US! <333

Indeed <3

but it's a shame, because two more seasons would've guaranteed him legendary status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom