• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

#WelcomeArturo! Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of midfielder Arturo Vidal on a 5-year deal.

BtA5TKFIAAA7gfh.jpg

wilburqljyo.gif

Peco

I expect great things from Saponetta and Cristante this season. And damn, Mastour looks hot as fuck, can't wait to see him play in Serie A, he could be huge.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I expect great things from Saponetta and Cristante this season. And damn, Mastour looks hot as fuck, can't wait to see him play in Serie A, he could be huge.

Please wear a face, why are you naked? I don't like it when I miss one of your posts

Saponetta needs to hold every part of his body together. Last season was a mess, between the injuries and Allegri/Seedorf he missed 95% of the season. And wasn't that good when he played (the Sampdoria match was awful imo).

Mastour will be huge. As long as he doesn't look up to Balotelli, he'll be huge. Also, I'd love to see something more from Modic, I think he could be useful from time to time next season.

Watching The International (Dota 2), I have a very basic understanding of the mechanics, but still have no idea where to put my eyes when a large fight breaks out.

Peco

Saponetta needs to hold every part of his body together. Last season was a mess, between the injuries and Allegri/Seedorf he missed 95% of the season. And wasn't that good when he played (the Sampdoria match was awful imo).

Mastour will be huge. As long as he doesn't look up to Balotelli, he'll be huge. Also, I'd love to see something more from Modic, I think he could be useful from time to time next season.

Yeah maybe I should set my expectations pretty low all things considered.

As for Modic, I have no idea who that is. :lol Is the primavera right back or something?

Barzul

I want the CDM signing nowwwwwwww. It looks like it will be GK this week, maybe CDM next week and then CB week after.

I'll take that. I have a sneaking suspicion that Wenger really might try for Balo if he's available at a cheap price (His price just keeps dropping after the WC). I think we'd definitely need to let some people go if that happened. Gnabry and Sanogo out on loan and Campbell should be sold imo. Put a buyback clause in the Campbell deal.

Watch the noob stream.

I am mate! Like I said, for the most part I know what is going on, but it can be hard to follow when all sorts of abilities are popping off at once. At that point I just have to watch the kill tracker at the top of the screen!

Fucking Dota, I just want to be competent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom