• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

I'll take that. I have a sneaking suspicion that Wenger really might try for Balo if he's available at a cheap price (His price just keeps dropping after the WC). I think we'd definitely need to let some people go if that happened. Gnabry and Sanogo out on loan and Campbell should be sold imo. Put a buyback clause in the Campbell deal.

Sanogo definitely needs to go on loan. I agree he offers something different to Giroud and Sanchez, but fuck me he cannot score. Gnabry also needs a loan simply because I think he's very good and just needs to get a regular run of games. I do think we should just keep Campbell for a year just to see how it goes. He can play on the right and up top, and I think we'll need the depth. I could maybe see us buying Balo at the last second if only because he's super cheap. He's seemed to have outstayed his welcome at Milan and I think they want to sell, but I doubt he'll end up at Arsenal.

L1NETT

nathanq6p7s.gif

Fucking brilliant

Well done sir

sohois

Seem to recall Dunga getting unfairly shit on for basically having a really wank Brazil side, even worse than Scolari's, and not playing exciting football. But at least they didn't lose 7-1 to anybody.

Carbonox

I'm hanging out my arse, had a poo, was explosive in nature and some dribbles made its way out of the toilet and on to the seat behind me. I'm a fucking magician.
ioTo9vOc821Sz.png

Barzul

Yeah but how good is he in FIFA/FM2014? That all important mark of quality. ;)

He's a 78 right now. Think he could be an 80 in the next game.

I know.

I still want Griezmann.

Balotelli is shit.

I don't just want players just because. I think Balotelli could do just as good if not better than Giroud in our team. Just needs a manager who has faith in him, the talent is there. But there's also a significant amount of crazy.

I'm hanging out my arse, had a poo, was explosive in nature and some dribbles made its way out of the toilet and on to the seat behind me. I'm a fucking magician.
ioTo9vOc821Sz.png

I love it when my poo is all crusty, feels like somebody's massaging my anus when it comes out.

rvy

Banned
Made a twitter to follow Arsenal related stuff and I've somehow ended up with a follower.

I don't want any followers :(

Be thankful that it's not the black jew girl who followed Bla the other day.

Or Nathan.

Set your shit to private, no problem then.

LTWheels

@TonyBarretTimes: Loic Remy is due to fly to Boston tomorrow to undergo a medical ahead of an £8m move to Liverpool.

@TonyBarretTimes: Divock Origi has told Liverpool he wants to join them and could also travel to Boston for a medical later this week.

Imagine digging for dirt in a forest and ending up with a STD.

Sounds lousey.

jtb

Banned
He's a 78 right now. Think he could be an 80 in the next game.

I don't just want players just because. I think Balotelli could do just as good if not better than Giroud in our team. Just needs a manager who has faith in him, the talent is there. But there's also a significant amount of crazy.

I want Griezmann because he would make us better. A lot better.

I'll take another season of Giroud pretending to be a competent striker over the Balotelli experience. Do I think he's a cunt? Not really. But I don't think he's cut out for a career at a top club. And I don't think Wenger is cut out to give him the kick in the ass needed to get his act together.

also his talent is way overrated—his best performances are obviously beyond anything Giroud could even dream of but he's really inconsistent. nine bad games to each good game he has. Would easily take Remy over him in any team, and that's not even taking into account wages, fee, etc.

Another friendly, another win. We are looking decent under Marco Silva but I was expecting more of a game from Benfica, they barely had a shot on goal all match.

rvy

Banned
Has anyone else noticed that threads that deal with sexism in the industry always end up with people dissecting words and shit? Pretty funny yo.

GQman2121

Banned
Looking forward to EA Golf: Rory 2016'

Tiger finished in 69th place. What a perfect place for him.

Graham Linehan is a mastermind

Matt Berry is a competent comedic actor who happens to have a boss voice.

That's fair. Berry's comedic timing and delivery were great though. I fully enjoyed all 24 episodes and the 1 hour series finale.

Yeah maybe I should set my expectations pretty low all things considered.

As for Modic, I have no idea who that is. :lol Is the primavera right back or something?

Modic is a midfielder.

Mastour has rarely played for the Primavera, so he might play there next season before making the jump to the first team.

Fry

Its good that were signing a lot of players for depth but we also need a groundbreaking one I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom