• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Roy Keane's selfie face is better than I expected.
BtXD_jUCMAAzH4i.jpg

Hixx

Destiny is OK. The incredible hype baffles me but its more entertaining than most of the bilge put out in the FPS genre these days.

Gorlak

Banned
Thank you dear Blablurn.

This fucking channel is so awful.. but I miss football even more.

Anyway, @Milch I have to admit that Ozil isn't the best german player. Unfortunately he only beasts around when the sun is shining and everybody hugged him before the game. He has still contributed a lot this world cup, only his body language fools a lot of the viewers. I don't even know why I'm still writing, so I'll just stop he

After looking at the formation sheet, I have no idea what Pep is playing tactically :lol

Anyway, @Milch I have to admit that Ozil isn't the best german player. Unfortunately he only beasts around when the sun is shining and everybody hugged him before the game. He has still contributed a lot this world cup, only his body language fools a lot of the viewers. I don't even know why I'm still writing, so I'll just stop he
lol

You're hilarious today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom