• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
United real lucky that game.

Roma is looking very good this preseason. Remember they are between one and two weeks behind the English teams in terms of preparation, given Serie A's late kickoff. They will likely be in pot 4 in the CL, that will probably be the group of death.

El Topo

Wait, Bla is banned? This is a sad day. Despite occasionally going overboard with the pictures (seriously though, it got weird), he's still a great poster. I wonder what got him.

Zabojnik

United real lucky that game.

Roma is looking very good this preseason. Remember they are between one and two weeks behind the English teams in terms of preparation, given Serie A's late kickoff. They will likely be in pot 4 in the CL, that will probably be the group of death.

Their style is perfectly suited for CL too. Too bad about Strootgod, but I'm sure iTurbo will step up.

FootballFan

You should go create another forum with him.

Maybe you should give him your Roman abramovich/Matthew mcconaughey alt account

image.php

Fox Sports is showing random preliminary UFC fights instead of Inter v Real Madrid, even though they are supposed to be showing the game.

Those priorities.

Jarnet87

Kagawa played with the B squad against a 2nd half Roma team that put on more starters. On top of that he had to play next to Cleverlols and then Lingard (who isn't a CM at all). He did okay for what was around him. I'd like to see him start a pre-season game if possible.

Dark Rider

You playing Inter? This should be good.

yes we are playing Inter :)
I don't care for the result but just looking how our young will perform and hope for no injuries lol

Fox Sports is showing random preliminary UFC fights instead of Inter v Real Madrid, even though they are supposed to be showing the game.

Those priorities.

complaining might change things. Tell them what you rather watch

Clegg

Some positives from this game. We actually looked capable of creating chances through the middle and some of our passing was very good. Mata seems to have finally found his proper position and Herrera put in another good performance.

But Clev was average again and we kind of disintegrated after the Pjanic goal. Need more capable central midfielders in the team. Roma had free fun there in the last 10.

GQman2121

Banned
I don't understand Japanese cartoons. Like, as a 31 year old adult who has an interest in adult genitals of the opposite sex, I just don't see the appeal. I'm not trying to sound judgmental, but it seems extremely juvenile.

Just heard there is a trophy up for grabs in this game.

Lets do it.

Guinness Cup!!! North America's greatest football asset imported from Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom