• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Xpike and omgkitty I've just seen your PMs, sorry! Added your numbers but they aren't coming up in my whatsapp lists. Not sure why

Suen

Madrid-GAF, our midfielders are doing pretty good with intercepting the balls, or it might be Inter just being that bad. I'm not sure which.

HOLYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIT BALE!!!

Jack Wilshere has admitted it was “unacceptable” for him to have smoked on holiday in Las Vegas and that he is running out of chances to cement his reputation as one of the leading lights of the English game.

The Arsenal midfielder was widely criticised after photographs emerged of him smoking in a swimming pool, surrounded by friends and members of his family. Manager Arsene Wenger expressed his disapproval of Wilshere’s behaviour, and has since held talks with him over it, and the 22-year-old - who disappointed for England during the World Cup and endured a difficult season at the Emirates Stadium - has now admonished himself for his conduct.

“The smoking? Of course I regret it,” he said. “I’ve been seen before doing it. I said then I made a mistake and I have made a mistake again.People make mistakes.

“I’m young and I’ll learn from it. I realise the consequences it has and the effect on kids growing up. I have kids myself and I don’t want them growing up to think their dad smokes and it’s OK for a footballer to smoke because it’s not. It’s unacceptable and I will accept the consequences and I will move on.”

Neither Wenger nor Wilshere will divulge the contents of their meeting and what those 'consequences’ entail, but Wilshere realises he now has to prove himself all over again.

-

Damn, Bale...

Dark Rider

Madrid-GAF, our midfielders are doing pretty good with intercepting the balls, or it might be Inter just being that bad. I'm not sure which.

HOLYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIT BALE!!!

friendlies like these are bad for assessment of your team so just hope for no injuries

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ugh, watching Bale was painful enough last season. With a good pre-season he is going to be insane. He'll get at least 30 goals.

caramac

jyokyc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom