• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Arnie What's the story on Coates

No idea.

Seemingly wasn't rate by Rodgers prior to his ACL injury, now after returning he's getting quite a lot of game time. It's odd. He's either going in the shop window or Rodgers has decided he's of use.

I don't actually think he's that bad. Just a bit leggy and subsequently not the quickest runner.

K1LLER7

What's with all these Mata stories coming out from the press? Its all basically saying the same thing too.

Woodward has everything under control.

operon

No idea.

Seemingly wasn't rate by Rodgers prior to his ACL injury, now after returning he's getting quite a lot of game time. It's odd. He's either going in the shop window or Rodgers has decided he's of use.

I don't actually think he's that bad. Just a bit leggy and subsequently not the quickest runner.
With Brendan's touch he could be good.

sohois

With Brendan's touch he could be good.

He's not the first to be given a lot of time in preseason only to be shipped away asap. Kind of irritating looking at what might have been for players like Coates and Kelly, when they have very little chance of remaining with the first team.

Also hope Robinson doesn't fall into their category as well.

operon

He's not the first to be given a lot of time in preseason only to be shipped away asap. Kind of irritating looking at what might have been for players like Coates and Kelly, when they have very little chance of remaining with the first team.

Also hope Robinson doesn't fall into their category as well.
With all the competitions we are in I hope they get a chance.

Yen

Was Skrtel to blame for the Liverpool defence's total capitulation under any pressure? Come the 70th minute of most games, our centre backs began running back to our goal, unable to withstand pressure. The sheer desperation of it tells me "drop deep" was not a Rodgers instruction, surely just Skrtel or Toure being unable to defend high. Hopefully Lovren's acquisition resolves this problem.

--

"ATTA BOY JACK! ATTA BOY JACK"

GAF, did I get raped? is basically a "Come in here and get banned" thread. There's already one gaffer dead hahaha. Those types of threads are dangerous.

Congrats on the sex

Banned

tired_george_michael_arrested_development.gif

sohois

With all the competitions we are in I hope they get a chance.

Coates is sixth or even seventh choice CB, Kelly is 3rd, possibly soon 4th choice RB. Both need to be getting constant game time to make up for their injures and get to the level they need for Liverpool, but they just won't at the moment.

I suppose there is a situation where Coates might get a chance - Toure is widely assumed to be sold somewhere, Agger is rumoured to be for sale and it's been suggested that Ilori will go on loan again; all of those come off and Coates could be 4th choice, but that's a lot of obstacles and even then he could end up spending most of the season on the bench

inky

GAF, did I get raped? is basically a "Come in here and get banned" thread. There's already one gaffer dead hahaha. Those types of threads are dangerous.

Jesus. I mean, if you really have to ask...

Nevermind, so football guys, how about that. You kick a ball and stuff. I heard it was popular.

Edit: Liverpool really needs to do something about their back passes in last defender position.

Slizz

Cech and Berbatov are awesome follows on social media. Between Cech's drumming and Berbatovs characterchure drawings it's hard to decide who I like more........

Pls its Berba-sex, but still.

EDIT: Wooden stealing half my thunder.

Cech and Berbatov are awesome follows on social media. Between Cech's drumming and Berbatovs characterchure drawings it's hard to decide who I like more........

Pls its Berba-sex, but still.

EDIT: Wooden stealing half my thunder.

I think we are soulm8's

Courtois went back to chelsea? I thought Atleti had agreed to have him for another year.

I'm sure they agreed to take him another year. Chelsea however didn't.

Honey Bunny

I like Cesc's new cut. Makes him look like an ard man. I want Costa to shave his head too, and grow a big beard.

Cech can stay as he is though, he's dreamy.

Lightning

Banned
West Ham should trust Sam rather than undermining him. With big Sam they are basically immune from relegation, much like Crystal Pulis. No matter how shit their teams or players are they seem to find results.

Sacking Allardyce would be a mistake despite the fact I really dislike him.

valeo

West Ham should trust Sam rather than undermining him. With big Sam they are basically immune from relegation, much like Crystal Pulis. No matter how shit their teams or players are they seem to find results.

Sacking Allardyce would be a mistake despite the fact I really dislike him.

Heard from mates in Wellington that Fat Sam was on the whisky pretty hard in a bar down there complaining about the West Ham board.

Standard.

Bamford, Chalobah and Swift going out on loan - for some reason Bamford is supposedly off to Boro but QPR were interested too? Should have gone to them with a recall option

Ake and Christensen are getting promoted to the first team. Solanke, Boga and Brown will train with the first team but play with the U21s

i'm really digging chelsea's new light blue collared jerseys

and i just bought torres' #9 last season...

need to buy a cesc shirt and a pink benzema madrid shirt soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom