• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

dunno man, seems like he actually feels bad about the whole thing. Poor guy
m8 I'm just kidding with you.

But let's go away from the OP and put this in a football perspective instead: do you think Ribery felt like this when he was banging that underage prostitute? Did he feel she was violating his cock and that he was forced to it?

That depends, did you get your dick up? If so, and pardon my ignorance, I really don't think you've been raped.

NeoGaf you're killing me
jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

Elchele

m8 I'm just kidding with you.

But let's go away from the OP and put this in a football perspective instead: do you think Ribery felt like this when he was banging that underage prostitute? Did he feel she was violating his cock and that he was forced to it?

Pep-Guardiola-protagonista-de-_54408042962_54115221154_600_396.jpg

:/

Scum

NeoGaf you're killing me
jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

It's amazing how brainless some people can be once they're in topics like these. Do some of these boys & girls not know much about the outside world? Some of those responses. How can anyone say such things in this circumstance? D:

K1LLER7

Reading through that Limited Edition thread on Gaming side. Had no idea "Last Of Us: Post Pandemic edition" was going for over $500+ :O

It's amazing how brainless some people can be once they're in topics like these. Do some of these boys & girls not know much about the outside world? Some of those responses. How can anyone say such things in this circumstance? D:
I like to think most of them are being sarcastic.

--

Gazetta saying Manchester United have offered €60 million for Vidal.

Fuck :(

Jarnet87

Madrid next year, after the team implodes.

So he'll be reunited with Conte then? I mean short of Klopp, and possibly Brendan Rodgers who else are Madrid going to hire, they've already gone through everyone else. Damn if Klopp goes to Madrid that means he'll bring Gundogan and Reus. 2016 Madrid: Why can't I hold all these players.

Lightning

Banned
Bit disappointed in Wenger's comments about Chambers. Referred to him as a 'gamble' and gave the indication that he doesn't have much of a plan for him other than cover. He's more talented than that Arsene. Don't fuck this up and we'll have the right back position sorted for the next 10+ years.

Zabojnik

Downloaded Transistor from PSN and played it for half an hour. I've only just started the game but I already adore it. Soundtrack is incredible. From the devs who made Bastion.

Playing it right now. 90mins in, very good.

I really can't believe they hired Allegri of all people. It's beyond ridiculous.

The only other option was Mancini. Thanks Obama Conte.

As for Vidal, we knew it was happening. I'm cool with 60M€.

wedward

Shaw? His attack is quite limited from what I've seen and RVP has too many grey hairs already. He's on a downward slope from here on.

Nah, Shaw is a beast. He'll put in good crosses and work his ass off

Rvp is fine. Bet he scores 20+

Their defense is fine if they get another good cb. Evans jones and another good cb is solid.

I think they'll be near the top throughout the season. Vidal and another good cb and I think they have a very good chance for top 4.

wedward

You can not seriously be intimidated by Valencia.

Didn't say I was. But if he is your weakest player you are in pretty good shape. Think he will be a sold wingback. If Rafael gets healthy and finds some form I think he'll be on the right.

I have 0 confidence in us getting more than 1 point off them this season. sigh.

jtb

Banned
I doubt LVG persists with anything other than a 4-2-3-1 as the season progresses. 5-3-2 is pointless when all of the top teams play with a single striker and you don't need to play conservatively against the minnows

played a 4-2-3-1 at Bayern. Netherlands 5-3-2 was a product of having shitty CBs to choose from

Salvadora

Didn't say I was. But if he is your weakest player you are in pretty good shape. Think he will be a sold wingback. If Rafael gets healthy and finds some form I think he'll be on the right.
Nah, Valencia will be shit. Like he has been for 2 seasons, at least. They won't get Vidal either. Mata has ingeniously been put in the number 10 role so he will be fine. RVP won't go through the season fully fit and is on the wrong side of 30. Their defence, at the moment, is shit and will suffer an injury crisis during the season. We won't get many, if any, points off them regardless because we never do.

wedward

I doubt LVG persists with anything other than a 4-2-3-1 as the season progresses. 5-3-2 is pointless when all of the top teams play with a single striker and you don't need to play conservatively against the minnows

played a 4-2-3-1 at Bayern. Netherlands 5-3-2 was a product of having shitty CBs to choose from

We'll see. Doubt he plays Rooney on the wing. RVP is obviously his first choice striker and he just said Mata is the #10.

jtb

Banned
playing Rooney on the wing is the type of "no one is bigger than the team" move I wouldn't be surprised to see LVG pull. make him run up and down a bit.

Rooney's good on the wing, when he's willing to put in the work

we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom