• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Ornstein has spoken.

I refuse to believe we can't offer Schneiderlin something more attractive than Spurs. Unless he believes Spurs will be top 4 next season in which case I don't want someone that dumb on Arsenal.

Ospina, Schneiderlin and a cb and we are done.

Keep Vermaelen though.

Ramsey will be captain after Mertersacker.

He's gone, and that's fine. I think we need two CB's. Someone with some experience and then some young guy like Lascelles who's rated highly or maybe even Nastasic from City if he's actually for sale.

Kikarian

Proper passion from Evra since he's been here.

The celebration infront of Suarez was legendary
3AQmK.gif

Barzul

Ornstein has spoken.

I refuse to believe we can't offer Schneiderlin something more attractive than Spurs. Unless he believes Spurs will be top 4 next season in which case I don't want someone that dumb on Arsenal.

Ospina, Schneiderlin and a cb and we are done.

Keep Vermalen though.

Ramsey will be captain after Mertersacker.
Ramsey as captain just makes a lot of sense.

wedward

He's gone, and that's fine. I think we need two CB's. Someone with some experience and then some young guy like Lascelles who's rated highly or maybe even Nastasic from City if he's actually for sale.

I am fine with him leaving as long as we bring in two cbs. Kos per and one new cb is too risky.

Suen

Paris Saint-Germain have tabled a loan offer for Real Madrid winger Angel Di Maria with the obligation to make the move permanent for €60m at the end of the season in order to comply with Financial Fair Play rules.
dc if old.

Salvadora

SAF's autobiography is getting an update with the paperback release.
It has now been updated to offer reflections on events at Manchester United since his retirement as well as his teachings at the Harvard Business School, a night at the Oscars and a boat tour around the Hebrides, where he passed unrecognised.
Hopefully tasty Moyes era stuff.

Nicktendo86

According to the telegraph:

telegraph said:
Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels remains a target and United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward is expected to return to Manchester from the club’s tour of the United States this week in order to accelerate moves for new players.

So they seem to think he is flying back for trf stuff. No idea if they have pulled that out their arses. Probably have.

Suen

Can't see Madrid being happy with that. Don't they want to sell Di Maria to raise money for the Hames transfer?
Someone reported that Madrid tried to give Monaco Pepe, Lopez and Di Maria to help fund the James transfer but it seems they failed there lol. If PSG can't pay for ADM then I hope United will grab him. I'd like to see him for another season though.

wedward

Man Fabrecash's new haircut w0t. Dude is going bald. Not a good look for him.

Imagine how low his confidence is.

Told by his boyhood club he isn't wanted.

Told by Wenger and Arsenal he can't come back.

His only option was joining Mou, a man he Probabaly secretly despises.

And now he is going bald.

Damn.

Imagine how low his confidence is.

Told by his boyhood club he isn't wanted.

Told by Wenger and Arsenal he can't come back.

His only option was joining Mou, a man he Probabaly secretly despises.

And now he is going bald.

Damn.
According to Mourinho, he didn't want to go back to Arsenal though.

Won't be anything exciting in Froggie's updated book.

Glad he is updating it though, original had way too many factual errors. As though nobody proof read it.

Going to be plenty of exciting things once Woody lands.

3Sixty

On Gerrard.

Shame he never fully captured his peak Liverpool form with England but he was still one of the better players to pull on a shirt of his era.

Cheers Steveie,

Gambit

apparently I am already starved for football. Watching Bayern - Duisburg on sport 1 now. Just to see Lewandowski and the others play for the first time.

wedward

Cesc is lying obviously. He just wanted to soften the blow so Gooners don't get their feelings hurt until he scores on them at the Emirates.

I am not serious though it would be awesome

I assumed.

I really don't care if Arsenal is a players first, second, or last choice. As long as you get the player that is all that really matters.

Also, Arse-bros, if we sign Sanchez, Schneiderlin/DM, Ospina, Debuchy, CB and that is it I think it will be a mistake to have not signed Cesc. I refuse to believe we couldn't afford him or find a place.

Wilbur

Banned
woody is a hero

@Malachians: Was with Woodward and Phil Townsend for a couple of hours, he's clearly a very bright guy & is much more approachable than David Gill

@Malachians: Utd found out it was my sons 1st birthday today & Woodward gave me a signed Utd shirt for him. Didn't have to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom