• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is it worked absolutely perfectly for me for the first few months and now never seems to work. Would love an "Xbox, record that" style function that just quickly records and uploads small 30 second snippets.

You're supposed to be able to do that with the Share button but for some reason it doesn't work properly.

Henderson can't be England captain until he shows he can do it at club level, and I'm not even sure he's in the first 11 under Hodgson, since he clearly has no idea whatsoever on how best to utilise him.

Bayern supremo Rummenigge told FFT that they’d been keeping an eye on Ginter for a while.

“As soon as we heard Dortmund were signing him, we looked him up on Football Manager and Wikipedia,” he said. “This just goes to show how determined we are to develop great players with the willing cooperation of other clubs. Or without the willing cooperation of other clubs, for that matter.”

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...en-bayern-shirt-save-time#qSD4Y12qBhvQhc7V.99

Sounds about right.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how much money you owe us Germans.

Don't worry, once Catalonia becomes a country la liga will become a one team league like you guys!.

And we will probably enter bankruptcy and won't pay you guys a single cent anymore

Peco

So Prandelli says Balotelli out of touch with reality.

ox0qonmkpp.jpg

WJD

Much like the early overrating of Rooney, this underrating of him has started reaching ridiculous levels now.

Jack cw

Apparently we are interested in Antonio Rüdiger from Stuttgart :/

1794594038-antonio-ruediger-bayern-muenchen-g76BXZrXMef.jpg

Apparently tz is talking bullshit because they are close to bankruptcy.
Rüdiger was seen together with Gündogan in Ukraine.
I just realized Germany won the World Cup without Reus. He must be kicking himself right now.
Didnt win the Cup final with Dortmund, dint win the CL, didnt win the WC. His time at Dortmund didnt really bring him the titles he wants. Well, next summer with Bayern.

Feorax

Much like the early overrating of Rooney, this underrating of him has started reaching ridiculous levels now.

He's a great striker, but that's what he is imo, a striker.

He's not a number 10, or a CM. His link up play isn't good enough for that, and he shouldn't be shoehorned into positions in the team just so he's there.

Play him up top alonside or instead of Sturridge for England and you will see a much better Rooney.

Blablurn

Apparently tz is talking bullshit because they are close to bankruptcy.
Rüdiger was seen together with Gündogan in Ukraine.

Didnt win the Cup final with Dortmund, dint win the CL, didnt win the WC. His time at Dortmund didnt really bring him the titles he wants. Well, next summer with Bayern.

pls dont say this. i participated in a tz competition for a trip to new york.

WJD

He's a great striker, but that's what he is imo, a striker.

He's not a number 10, or a CM. His link up play isn't good enough for that, and he shouldn't be shoehorned into positions in the team just so he's there.

Play him up top alonside or instead of Sturridge for England and you will see a much better Rooney.

Yeah, not gonna disagree with that.

FeD.nL

Can't wait for the start of the Eredivisie and the CL draw, for some reason I got a really good feeling about this season and I really expect us to make it through the CL group stages this year.

Wilbur

Banned
Patrice :( one of my favourite players ever. Will miss him. Five Premier Leagues and a Champions League. Absolute legend.

Enjoy him, Juve bros.

Because it's traumatic.

I would know.

It really isn't.

If a player is doing well and telling the truth, I don't mind. Sure, it sucks to lose players like Kagawa or Lewandowski but whatever, that's why you have new signings. It only hurts when it's a former talented youth player who shows he was a lying cunt for the last two years. But that doesn't happen all that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom