• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember, when was the last time Chelsea came to North America? I think it was two years ago to face Milan but I'm not 100% sure. Regardless, they need to come back.

Last year they were in Asia iirc so yeh was 2 years ago. I think they will go back next year actually, Jose didn't want the players wracking up air miles with so many of the boys at the world cup so thats why we're doing a tour around Europe instead

Wilbur

Banned
Inter Milan are going to be champions of champions

0-0, FF. We had all the chances and played alright. Inter just defended the entire game lool

GQman2121

Banned
Try harder Wilfred. He wasn't going to pass that if you put a gun to his head. Shooting all day.

And I think my NBC stream is like five mins behind too.

I can't remember, when was the last time Chelsea came to North America? I think it was two years ago to face Milan but I'm not 100% sure. Regardless, they need to come back.

Last year they were in Asia iirc so yeh was 2 years ago. I think they will go back next year actually, Jose didn't want the players wracking up air miles with so many of the boys at the world cup so thats why we're doing a tour around Europe instead

we went to the US last year! We played in the first International Champions Cup. We lost to Real Madrid in the final.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
WHERE WERE THESE PENS VERSUS SUNDERLAND

/cries*

Jarnet87

WHERE WERE THESE PENS VERSUS SUNDERLAND

/cries*

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom