• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is accurate. But FedEx is fucking massive with seats. If you can ignore the hilariously racist imagery all over the place, it's a great stadium.

As a Skins fan, I disgree completely. FedEx Field is a piece of shit. Snyder even removed a ton of the seats from the upper bowl to hide the fact that he was losing ticket sales.

We're trying to give Mellberg away for free, but nobody wants him, not even Swedish clubs.

lZIcLCY.jpg

Suen

We're trying to give Mellberg away for free, but nobody wants him, not even Swedish clubs.

lZIcLCY.jpg
I will not allow you to talk nonsense about the man closest to being a Viking today. It is not that Swedish clubs don't want him but him not wanting them. Mellberg already knows the Viking ship sailed. Sweden is dead and Mellberg is a genius.

#VikingLegend

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gonna jinx it but have Inter even had a shot?

GQman2121

Banned
As a Skins fan, I disgree completely. FedEx Field is a piece of shit. Snyder even removed a ton of the seats from the upper bowl to hide the fact that he was losing ticket sales.

RFK is a piece of shit. I saw us play Roma there last August and had to get a tetanus shot at Union before hopping on the train back to Baltimore. I couldn't believe how poorly that place has been maintained since I was last there, I guess, ten years ago for a Nationals game. Dust all over the place. Flickering lights on the concourse. The shit was unreal.

RFK is a piece of shit. I saw us play Roma there last August and had to get a tetanus shot at Union before hopping on the train back to Baltimore. I couldn't believe how poorly that place has been maintained since I was last there, I guess, ten years ago for a Nationals game. Dust all over the place. Flickering lights on the concourse. The shit was unreal.

LOL and that's where DC United still plays.

I can't remember, when was the last time Chelsea came to North America? I think it was two years ago to face Milan but I'm not 100% sure. Regardless, they need to come back.

I will not allow you to talk nonsense about the man closest to being a Viking today. It is not that Swedish clubs don't want him but him not wanting them. Mellberg already knows the Viking ship sailed. Sweden is dead and Mellberg is a genius.

#VikingLegend

We got two more modern Swedish vikings now

and they have to fight with this beautiful man

ibl9rDbrcUPk3n.gif

We even bought Amartey from your league who we use in the midfield instead though lol, he's great there too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I just realised im spoiling the future because im watching on MUTV

Mr Cola

You know, other than he cant shoot, Zaha has looked bright

Mr Cola

Well done Inter, you certainly..., you really...

Man your shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom