• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Think LvG likes Fletch, might explain why we arent exactly swimming in CM rumours

Wilbur

Banned
Again, can't draw much from that. But at least we're playing real teams and not Blablurn FC like last year

Inter are shit. Fuck Mazzarri. Even Allegri is better.

I can't remember, when was the last time Chelsea came to North America? I think it was two years ago to face Milan but I'm not 100% sure. Regardless, they need to come back.

I looked it up after someone mentioned it earlier. Apparently, they played Roma at RFK in DC last summer. Which immediately made me think two things:

1) Why the hell would a big draw team like Chelsea play at a third-rate facility like RFK? FedEx must have been booked, I guess?

2) Where the hell was I that I didn't hear about this and get tickets?

I looked it up after someone mentioned it earlier. Apparently, they played Roma at RFK in DC last summer. Which immediately made me think two things:

1) Why the hell would a big draw team like Chelsea play at a third-rate facility like RFK? FedEx must have been booked, I guess?

Probably still partying from our Europa League success I bet!

Played City too, at Busch Stadium.

Lightning

Banned
Apparantly Chambers was wearing no5 in training today. Maybe Vermaelen is closer to United switch than I thought.

Better have a plan if that sale goes through Wenger.

ibtjdyeNtb2Nt3.gif

Barzul

Apparantly Chambers was wearing no5 in training today. Maybe Vermaelen is closer to United switch than I thought.

Better have a plan if that sale goes through Wenger.
The AFC photographer posted another pic of him with his actual squad number training top saying people were just making something out of nothing.

GQman2121

Banned

Here's my album from the Roma match last summer.

And here's the game two years ago at Yankee stadium against PSG. Look at that lineup!

Lightning

Banned
The AFC photographer posted another pic of him with his actual squad number training top saying people were just making something out of nothing.
I know his actual number is 21 or 22 something like that. Just found it odd. Maybe his number once Vermaelen does go because he will be going sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom