• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Bt0WhTMCYAAWJAk.png:large

No. NO.

Clegg

Oh dear.

8 million shares will be sold with none of the proceeds going to the club. All money raised will go to the controlling owners.

Stubo

Between the Mata money and the Afro money I can't help but feel like we've contributed the most to strengthening Chelsea.

Mou had this planned all along.

Jake Cohen ‏@JakeFCohen 4m
As it stands right now, Chelsea's 14-15 FFP wage bill est. at £140m, £5m less than 13-14. Given huge jump in revenues, club can spend freely

Pogba and Cavani time.
dsadsd2aepq4.png

and to ship off Moses, Marin and Torres

wedward

Jake Cohen ‏@JakeFCohen 4m
As it stands right now, Chelsea's 14-15 FFP wage bill est. at £140m, £5m less than 13-14. Given huge jump in revenues, club can spend freely

Pogba and Cavani time.
dsadsd2aepq4.png

and to ship off Moses, Marin and Torres

If you sign Pogba does Oscar go to the bench?

Peco

Galliani: "The fans are worried? They must have faith. Everyone must have faith because it will be rewarded."
Galliani: "I had a long talk with Pippo yesterday, and I'm sure that we will do well this season."
Galliani: "Everyone at the club is convinced that we will do well this season because we have a very good coach."

v9cp94njhb9w.gif

Enough with this bullshit, I can't take it anymore.

If you sign Pogba does Oscar go to the bench?

Who knows, Pogba is just a dream anyway. I think Chelsea could get in another forward but then that would be it, way too many midfielders as it is right now. Mikel, Romeu (who just signed a new deal), Fabregas, Van Ginkel, Matic, Ramires... and it looks like Ake will be in the first team too, who I guess is both a defender and def mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom