• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Pretty much why I'm getting worried and frustrated at this point.

Obviously we have money to spend.... We already spent some.

But we didn't get close to filling all the holes we needed and those spots are the ones that takes the pressure off our god DDG. We need to make him comfortable. More signings are definitely needed now.

If we were seriously in for Vidal its obvious we wasted our time and thats not even because Vidal declared his allegiance.

I'm nervous.

Salvadora

would a Khedira-Ramsey-Ozil midfield trio be bullied by Chelsea or City? I think so.
Eh, the added pace of Sanchez and the return of Walcott will be enough to make sure that they can't press us so high up the pitch or we will punish them. That will be enough to make sure both City and Chelsea approach us differently next season.

Don't think Khedira or Ramsey are lightweight, either.

Ozil is a delicate flower that has to be protected.

Clegg

Pretty much why I'm getting worried and frustrated at this point.

Obviously we have money to spend.... We already spent some.

But we didn't get close to filling all the holes we needed and those spots are the ones that takes the pressure off our god DDG. We need to make him comfortable. More signings are definitely needed now.

If we were seriously in for Vidal its obvious we wasted our time and thats not even because Vidal declared his allegiance.

I'm nervous.
We know LvG gave Woodward a list of targets to get, but we've made none of the signings he wanted. There's still a month of the transfer window left but things have gone too slow. We needed to have more players in by now.

To bully Arsenal the way Arsenal are supposed to be bullied. With hard physical play. I was saying you shouldn't be so sure Oscar, Fabregas and Matic would be the preffered lineup against you
iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

L1NETT

FL not using the spray, will consider it at the end of the season. Gotta think they'll say yeah unless something drastic goes wrong in the prem and Howard Webb accidentally sprays someone in the face

Also no bye for us in the JPT

Ugh

halp

FL not using the spray, will consider it at the end of the season. Gotta think they'll say yeah unless something drastic goes wrong in the prem and Howard Webb accidentally sprays someone in the face

Also no bye for us in the JPT

Ugh

halp

They will be using the spray in the JPT though.

Clegg

From United's new share prospectus it is stated that the expected net transfer spend for the fiscal year of 2014 will be approximately £79m.

No budget, lads.

Salvadora

£30m Shaw + £29m Herrera = £59m.

United have £20m or so left to spend, depending on player sales.

But they probably won't amount to much.

Barzul

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 7m
Revealed: If Man Utd fail to qualify for CL in 2 or more consecutive seasons, Adidas cash drops 30% to £52.5m/year from 2nd year without CL

wedward

Revealed: If Man Utd fail to qualify for CL in 2 or more consecutive seasons, Adidas cash drops 30% to £52.5m/year from 2nd year without CL

LTWheels

Want to know our line up.

Help me decide whether I should go to bed or not.

Fuck this late game nonsense. Why couldn't our matches kick off around 10pm, like other teams have on their US tours.

kharma45

£30m Shaw + £29m Herrera = £59m.

United have £20m or so left to spend, depending on player sales.

But they probably won't amount to much.

We've more than that left for transfers if needed.

Significant drop, but still massive money in the first place.

LAM09

Holy shit at United's kit deal drop.

LVG better deliver the results.

What do you think of Carvalho and a potential move to Arsenal?

The question might not be aimed at me, but here is my two cents. He would be a good addition for Arsenal as you lack a quality DMF, but only at a reasonable price.

dc89

Just read that if City beat Liverpool tonight they play United next!

The Van Gaal train will be Engineered for failure.

Arnie

If I didn't have to earn a living to afford mangos I'd stay up and watch it.

As it is I'll watch the Joe Allen highlight reel tomorrow.

kharma45

It would explain why nothing is being done

It's more likely Woodward and the Glazers don't want to end up with another Felliani. No point buying for the sake of it.

It seems they've a number of targets in mind and if they don't get them then that's it.

Money isn't an issue for the club. We've a healthy cashflow.

Salvadora

United will make one final C-tier signing and call it a day.

Vermaelen or Blind, probably.
I'd think so.

Limitless budget that is, in fact, limited.
The question might not be aimed at me, but here is my two cents. He would be a good addition for Arsenal as you lack a quality DMF, but only at a reasonable price.
Thanks mate.

He's a shot in the dark and I don't really know what to make of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom