• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
To bully Arsenal the way Arsenal are supposed to be bullied. With hard physical play. I was saying you shouldn't be so sure Oscar, Fabregas and Matic would be the preffered lineup against you
iU9wk9lPdhHay.png
You will not bully Khedira. Or Ramsey.

Labadal

Want to know our line up.

Help me decide whether I should go to bed or not.

Fuck this late game nonsense. Why couldn't our matches kick off around 10pm, like other teams have on their US tours.

Stay up. I need some people to complain to when Johnson gives me even more grey hair.

"Romelu was always very clear with us with his mentality and his approach was not highly motivated to come to a competitive situation with Chelsea. He wanted to play for Chelsea but he clearly wanted to be first-choice striker, but for a club of our dimension it is very difficult to promise to a player."

"That reduced, immediately, his desire to come to us. After that Everton came with an important offer and as I always say, because it's the reality of our club and we want to be inside the Financial Fair Play rules, it's always in the thoughts of the board. The important thing is that he's happy and things work well for him, he's a good kid and has his way of thinking and organizing his career."

So as assumed, he wanted to be assured being the first striker again, like last season.
Zioey3m.png

The_Joker

just came home from the friendly against sturm graz

here are a few pics

2jWueOC.jpg

2ZKa71H.jpg

HwYpcq0.jpg

SoUhTJI.jpg

i asked westermann if he could give me his jersrey after the game (lol i know...westermann :D ) he said that he already promised it to a graz player...then i asked him if he could get me a jersey of any other player...preferably van der vaart... he laughed and walked away....haha

Lightning

Banned
Ramires and Van Ginkel will most likely just kick the shit out of Ramsey until he has to go off. If needed, Costa will headbutt him and break his nose.
That will be the only way you win against us next season! Chambers will score his first premier league goal at the bridge on a dramatic winner against loser Mourinho.

Elchele

here are a few pics

[IMfG]http://i.imgur.com/2jWueOC.jpg[/IMG]

[IMfG]http://i.imgur.com/2ZKa71H.jpg[/IMG]

[IMfG]http://i.imgur.com/HwYpcq0.jpg[/IMG]

[IMfG]http://i.imgur.com/SoUhTJI.jpg[/IMG]

i asked westermann if he could give me his jersrey after the game (lol i know...westermann :D ) he said that he already promised it to a graz player...then i asked him if he could get me a jersey of any other player...preferably van der vaart... he laughed and walked away....haha

what do you think about the Behrami transfer
Post more man! Bla is gone, we need new Bundesliga-gaf users

Salvadora

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
Man Utd:"No assurance football will retain its popularity as a sport around the world & its status in the UK as the so-called national game"
Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
Man United tonight is telling investors (and fans): "Any decline in popularity could result in lower ticket sales"
Right....

here are a few pics

2jWueOC.jpg

2ZKa71H.jpg

HwYpcq0.jpg

SoUhTJI.jpg

Should have asked for his shorts!

What was the result in the end? It looks really fucking rainy haha.

That will be the only way you win against us next season! Chambers will score his first premier league goal at the bridge on a dramatic winner against loser Mourinho.

Costa hattrick, bae.

Are you saying he shouldn't have been first choice last season.

Fernando%20Torres.jpg

No that's the stupid part, he most likely would have been. What he shouldn't be promised that, but prove that he is worthy of starting... Which he would have against that pack of idiots last season, alright Eto'o was acceptable, but Torres and Ba... Christ.

Clegg

That £79m figure was a total for the fiscal year just finished last June. There is no estimation on what United could spend right now.

LAM09

No that's the stupid part, he most likely would have been. What he shouldn't be promised that, but prove that he is worthy of starting... Which he would have against that pack of idiots last season, alright Eto'o was acceptable, but Torres and Ba... Christ.

Ba did have his moments, but the less said about Torres the better!

Ba did have his moments, but the less said about Torres the better!

So did Torres, there was just not many of them. But that match against City was really good from him for example. Assisted the first goal by getting free of the City left side, hit the crossbar and post with a crazy shot, and then at last scored when Joe Hart fucked up.

kharma45

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 7m
Revealed: If Man Utd fail to qualify for CL in 2 or more consecutive seasons, Adidas cash drops 30% to £52.5m/year from 2nd year without CL

Also on that deal

@rogerblitz · 19m

ManU could make £4m extra a year from Adidas deal depending on results.

LAM09

So did Torres, there was just not many of them. But that match against City was really good from him for example. Assisted the first goal by getting free of the City left side, hit the crossbar and post with a crazy shot, and then at last scored when Joe Hart fucked up.

I totally forgot about that match. The goal was a reward for his determination to score. If only he got his finger out more often. I personally hope he moves on.

The_Joker

what do you think about the Behrami transfer
Post more man! Bla is gone, we need new Bundesliga-gaf users

if we really got him for 4,5 mio. it's a really good first transfer for beiersdorfer...
but according to german media the 4,5 mio. is the first bid and inter is offering 7 mio.... we will see if he really has his medical tomorrow...

why is bla banned?

Should have asked for his shorts!

What was the result in the end? It looks really fucking rainy haha.

oh shit...didn't think of that...next time :D

hsv won 2:0 zoua fucked up 2 incredibly big chances (one time he was central, probably 50cm away from the goal...no keeper in sight...and he shot one meter off target)

Ba wasn't even supposed to be with us, don't forget he was off to Arsenal (and if Arsenal hadnt worked out, probably elsewhere if we had more time to sort it out)

Carbonox

I see Newcastle won against Sheffield Wednesday. Perez getting his first goal. Good for him. Abeid getting the praise yet again too. This lad is legit special and needs to stay with Newcastle for the coming season. Him, Aarons, Perez and Armstrong are the 4 youngsters I've become believers of. We have a fucking torrid time with bringing youngsters up but these look like the best potential contributors to the first team since Carroll.

Watching music videos on youtube and it suggests me to watch a football match, Brøndby getting beaten 5-2 by a shitty Danish team... Oh google, you know me too well.

Hixx

guys

we couldn't fucking score on Cesena

guys

guxmxhyyzt

m8 we got beat of CD Nacional and Cattermole is dead

Sunderland are dead

I am dead

rip hixx

1990-2014

"here lies hixx, poster of shit on the internet and Lee Cattermole #'1 fan"

I see Newcastle won against Sheffield Wednesday. Perez getting his first goal. Good for him. Abeid getting the praise yet again too. This lad is legit special and needs to stay with Newcastle for the coming season. Him, Aarons, Perez and Armstrong are the 4 youngsters I've become believers of. We have a fucking torrid time with bringing youngsters up but these look like the best potential contributors to the first team since Carroll.

What happened to that ginger nut Campbell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom