• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
tumblr_m5p6cozocE1qdn0yro1_500.jpg

Scum

K. Davis, Clyne, Fonte, Hooiveld, Targett, Cork, Ward-Prowse, Reed, McQueen, Isgrove, Pellè.

JWP, Reed, McQueen.

iconsex-poundit.gif

iconsex-poundit.gif

iconsex-poundit.gif

No Lovren in squad.

(Or Tadic)

I want Clyne and Cork, 3Sixty. How much? Dawson and Naughton will do, right? Straight swap, innit.

Salvadora

I expect we'll surprise a lot of people. When/if BFS is gone.

Shame about Aurier. Not sure why you guys didn't pursue it. Think there's a very good chance he'll develop into an excellent fullback.
We needed someone to replace the very experienced Sagna.

Couldn't really risk bringing in a RB with high potential but can't defend.

fuenf

It's that time of the year again, Kicker rankings:
(WK = world class, IK = international class, K = near international class)

Keepers:
1. Neuer WK
2. Fährmann IK
3. Leno IK
4. Weidenfeller IK
5. ter Stegen IK
6. Trapp K
7. Zieler K
8. Ulreich K
9. Schäfer K
10. Kraft K

CBs:
1. Hummels WK
2. Boateng IK
3. Toprak K
4. Sokratis K
5. Martinez K
6. Naldo K
7. Noveski K

Guess, they are okay. Would have put Sokratis in the international class, though. Played solid in all competitions for us and was decent to great at the WC as well, should have been enough if you ask me.

Edit: Actually, I also wouldn't consider Martinez for the CB list. Didn't play enough there to be honest.

Well Javi played even less in midfield... overall I agree with those rankings. Might have put Weidenfeller above Leno and Fährmann, tho.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Maybe its false hope but im actually really excited to see how Clev, Nani and their ilk do next year, maybe LvG can get the best out of them.

fuenf

Just saw the replay of the Lewa goal (tuned in when he was already jogging back after scoring), class :) Already looks like the best Bayern striker in forever.

Gambit

Just saw the replay of the Lewa goal (tuned in when he was already jogging back after scoring), class :) Already looks like the best Bayern striker in forever.

he absolutely does. Shame about the equaliser just now, but that only means Lewa has to go again.

Scum

Bloody hell, Milch. Send a CB our way. I'll take Hummels. 😒

Maybe its false hope but im actually really excited to see how Clev, Nani and their ilk do next year, maybe LvG can get the best out of them.

I have high hopes for many dud players this season.

Franco Mussis was semi injured so he didn't play the first match in the league for Copenhagen. Played a reserve match today though against Brøndby, where he scored and then got sent off for hitting a Brøndby player.

He's perfect

slider

We needed someone to replace the very experienced Sagna.

Couldn't really risk bringing in a RB with high potential but can't defend.

Are you saying that Wenger might not be building for the future anymore? The future is now? Yowzas.

Still, Chambers is one... nvm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom