• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bt35xljCcAIZ_kF.jpg

perfect lol

bud

i may be buying a ps4 last of us remastered bundle tomorrow even though tlou is the only ps4 game i want to play for the foreseeable future.

talk me out of it.

you have the power.

Zabojnik

i may be buying a ps4 last of us remastered bundle tomorrow even though tlou is the only ps4 game i want to play for the foreseeable future.

talk me out of it.

you have the power.

You should just win a PS4, like some of us did. Makes things so much easier.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Evra "Nani is a great player, he has periods of blackouts, but he is a champion. Playing with him was a privilege."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seeing Evra in Juve shirt makes ne happy.

Why cant Juvebros let Vidal join Utd and be happy about it. Learn to share.
I'm pretty sure we're selling him in the next few days. He trained alone, and we're leaving to Indonesia or something in three days

pappe

What will convince you that Vidal is already a United player? Seeing him in a United shirt or something? *smh*
Yes. Can u make that happen?

Why should Juventus fans be happy about Vidal joining a small club with no European football? might as well join Milan.
Juve bros and Utd bros are bros too. We want each other to be happy. We will give them a LB and a winger they desperately want so that they can play 4-3-3 and win UCL and we can get CM from them and play actual football and not Moyesball

I'm pretty sure we're selling him in the next few days. He trained alone, and we're leaving to Indonesia or something in three days

Dont play with my heart bb.

omgkitty

Woke up this morning with a whole bunch of twitter updates which usually means there's Arsenal transfer news everyone is talking about. Nope.

4AKiCd2.gif

BTSport raising prices for the rugby. Fantastic. And they'll put it up to £20 when the CL starts being shown on there.

How about you buy the fucking rights to things which will increase the number of subscribers, rather than just making the existing ones pay more?

Might cancel it, they get about 1 decent game a month, and none of their other programming is worth watching, including their coverage of the football outside of the 90 minutes of gametime

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham have agreed a €5 million [£3.96m] deal with Sporting for England Under-21 international Eric Dier, Goal understands.

The central defender has accepted terms on a five-year contract at White Hart Lane, which he is due to sign on Thursday, with the Portuguese outfit not retaining a sell-on clause.

The 20-year-old was born in Cheltenham, but moved to Portugal a decade ago where he was quickly recruited into Sporting's renowned academy system.

Dier signed professional terms with the Lisbon club in 2010, was loaned to Everton for half a season the following January, and has made 30 first-team appearances for Sporting over the last two campaigns.

Farewell Michael Dawson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom