• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Liverpool to hijack rumours from the metro with rumours sourced from caughtoffside and indykaila

"Louis, how does it feel to have competition for a transfer your club has denied, made no bid for and been told is not for sale"

"You realise how big of an idiot you sound right?"

Meier

:O You got to go!! That's awesome.
You're dc'ing. I've been posting about it for months! :D

I like Barkley a lot but Sterling is far better than him right now and that should remain the case throughout their careers. Sterling is probably the best player England has in my opinion and I think Viva is right that they need to build their team around him. He was terrifying to watch last night -- as is often the case. With the exception of Sterling, England just doesn't have players who get the ball and you expect something dangerous to happen. The closest player in that regard to him is AOC and Sterling is significantly better in all facets.

Niven

Does anyone in here know roughly what the prices for a saints game is? I should really make an effort to go to some games now I live in winchester

sohois

Any news about Liverpool signing any full-backs.

Manquillo has gone quiet and I haven't seen anything on Moreno.

Zero transfer news of any sort at the moment. 2 deals were done this weekend so probably won't see additional stories until the end of this week I'd imagine.

Yen

Saw this on liverpoolfc.com (I was looking for pics of Emre Can): 10 Reasons Why Liverpool is the World's Most Hip-Hop Soccer Club. If you want beef then bring the ruckus, Jordan Henderson ain't nothin' to fuck with

Bt2nsLoIgAA9pfB.jpg

Bt2pDptIMAEqzj1.jpg:large

I'm normally a big fan of the scarf (sartorial and utilitarian) but Daniel's just isn't working.

Barzul

If Shad Forsythe can keep Diaby and Wilshere fit for a whole season, he's the real deal. I'd rate him second to Wenger in terms of importance to the club.

Danchi

Don't know if it's been posted, but Monaco are rumoured to be buying Douglas Costa and Alex Teixeira for around £50m. Hope that goes through because I'd like to see them both play more regularly.

The link to Arsenal was probably just agent talk to up the price/speed up the negotiations.

3Sixty

Does anyone in here know roughly what the prices for a saints game is? I should really make an effort to go to some games now I live in winchester

Do it m8.

Depends on the category of the game. Not sure if individual prices have been released this season yet.

Friendly next week B's leverkusen is 12 quid.

Barzul

Don't know if it's been posted, but Monaco are rumoured to be buying Douglas Costa and Alex Teixeira for around £50m. Hope that goes through because I'd like to see them both play more regularly.

The link to Arsenal was probably just agent talk to up the price/speed up the negotiations.

Thank goodness.

Walshy

Zero transfer news of any sort at the moment. 2 deals were done this weekend so probably won't see additional stories until the end of this week I'd imagine.
Ah, I just remember hearing that Manquilo was due to have a medical soon.

I'd like us to go back for Moreno, but I can see us walking away and going onto someone like Alex Sandro.

The "itks" are saying we are going back in for Bony.

GorillaJu

I see a lot of love for sterling in here so what would people class as a successful season for him this year ?

He needs to move further from where he was last season. Most of Sterling's goals last season were created by Suarez, so he needs to be able to create, not just finish. He needs to take more responsibility for being the focal point of our attacking play.

While I think a repeat of last season would be completely acceptable, I really want him to push on and become the player he can be. I think this is a big season for Henderson and Coutinho as well. They're still at the age where they can improve, and again in the absence of a superstar striker, they'll need to take the responsibility to produce numbers.

I think Sterling has the potential to be the next great Liverpool player and I really want to see him live up to it.

sohois

Ah, I just remember hearing that Manquilo was due to have a medical soon.

I'd like us to go back for Moreno, but I can see us walking away and going onto someone like Alex Sandro.

The "itks" are saying we are going back in for Bony.

Echo already rubbished Liverpool going back for Bony after the Remy deal collapsed.

wedward

They hype an expectation for Shad is insane.

He is a strength and conditioning coach. Not a fucking miracle worker.

If Wenger continues to overplay players, injuries will occur. Shad doesn't know some secret that the other coaches don't.

They hype an expectation for Shad is insane.

He is a strength and conditioning coach. Not a fucking miracle worker.

If Wenger continues to overplay players, injuries will occur. Shad doesn't know some secret that the other coaches don't.

Depends what he prescribes innit.

Go_Ly_Dow

So last year when we were the champions of England and competing in the champions league David Moyes key priority was to sign Marruian Felliani from Everton for 27million pounds.

FOR THAT MONEY WE COULD HAVE SIGNED SOMEONE GREAT.

27 MILLION POUNDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom