• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Bro, you can't nickname one of your players Chambo when you have a Chamberlain and a Chambers. And if you insist, Chambers has to be Chambo since you can just call Chamberlain Ox

Still not used to having two Chambo's.

I prefer seeing him on the bench.

Also I agree with Hitch. Chambo should be Chambers, and not the OX, because he is the Ox

Why in 2 years he'll usurp Walcott and make the right wing his own. Now I just want to see him play more.

Chamberlain will be class. Give him time, let him play as much as you can in matches where it probably won't matter if he performs poorly

I like him because he is a good utility man for the wings and in midfield, but he is not particularly great at any position. Should only be coming off the bench to use his speed against tiring teams.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ade scores the pen. Great confidence booster for us today. This pre season has been so much better than usual.

It is amazing how quick young players can be written off.
Januzaj is a false prophet.

Quick players try to rely on their speed too much. Theo is the prime example. Henry flopped in Italy because he relied just on speed, luckily he was clever enough to work on his game and realise that you cant just use speed to beat intelligent opponents.

Quick players try to rely on their speed too much. Theo is the prime example. Henry flopped in Italy because he relied just on speed, luckily he was clever enough to work on his game and realise that you cant just use speed to beat intelligent opponents.

I meant quick as a time frame not a measurement of speed. Players are hyped at 18 then written off at 20.

10511231_9533917113397diyj.jpg

Kloppo really is the coolest coach out there.

For those of you who buy your teams kits to wear - do you normally wear them blank or of a certain player?

Random I know, but I'm thinking of ordering a kit and they have all these options about adding BPL patches and player names.

For those of you who buy your teams kits to wear - do you normally wear them blank or of a certain player?

Random I know, but I'm thinking of ordering a kit and they have all these options about adding BPL patches and player names.

I never get players on my shirts, there's too big a risk of them suddenly getting the cunt status. If I had to get a player it would be some retired legend or someone like that.

I usually get a blank one but this year I am getting a Hazard home and a Schürrle away one. Never get BPL patches or anything like that. Nearly got the CL winners one.

Hixx

If you are over the age of say, 18, and you get a player's name on your shirt
tXwL4hD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom