• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAM09

Trabzonspor has announced that they´ve reached a deal with Benfica regarding Oscar Cardozo, they are now working on closing a deal with the player.
Cardozo is not even on the bench for the match today so he must be close to leaving.

Surprising move. Yet another player leaving Benfica.

Yen

Maybe, I mean I'm probably going to get it either way.

It's just kind of funny that it costs $90 to walk around as a mobile Samsung billboard, but I guess that's an odd way of looking at it.
I agree with you. I don't particularly want to walk about with Standard Chartered branded on my chest. Haven't bought a Liverpool shirt since 10/11 - Hicks and Gillette, Roy Hodgson, tragic.

Arnie

I had our first Warrior home kit. It was lovely.

Prefer training stuff to be honest because I can wear it jogging or at the gym etc. it has a practical purpose.

Maybe, I mean I'm probably going to get it either way.

It's just kind of funny that it costs $90 to walk around as a mobile Samsung billboard, but I guess that's an odd way of looking at it.

Samsung are paying the club though, so in effect you're earning Chelsea more money by doing it.

But yeah I'm in the 'player names are for children' camp, it's just a small step towards full kit wanker imo.

wedward

Bellerin will get some games this season. Chambers CB/Dm future. Jenkinson back up rb.

Campbell will be a nice option to have.

inky

Arsenal be all like:

yJeH4X3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom