• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are over the age of say, 18, and you get a player's name on your shirt
tXwL4hD.png

get fucked

Salvadora

Campbell and Bellerin look real quality.

The later could become our first choice RB in time.

Heard Wenger said he needs to improve his defending.

Not surprised about Anton, Wooden. He's probably like Mellberg - past his prime :(.

Well he has had worse for us, in his actual prime. Our infamous 4-0 lose to Aberdeen he might as well not have been on the pitch, in 2007. I pray it was just one of those matches for him and he wasn't quite ready yet. He was actually subbed off in the second half... Per Nilsson looked just as bad today though.

If you are over the age of say, 18, and you get a player's name on your shirt
tXwL4hD.png

Not sure if you're from the US or not, but it's pretty normal here to wear player jerseys for every other sport. However, I had read this several times on other forums as well and was curious if this was the viewpoint of many. That's part of why I asked.

I also have mixed feelings about paying money to offer free advertisement for Samsung, but those new home kits are amazing looking, in my opinion.

Not sure if you're from the US or not, but it's pretty normal here to wear player jerseys for every other sport. However, I had read this several times on other forums as well and was curious if this was the viewpoint of many. That's part of why I asked.

I also have mixed feelings about paying money to offer free advertisement for Samsung, but those new home kits are amazing looking, in my opinion.

That is the first time I have ever heard anyone say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom