• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
our back 4 are still unorganized but that's to be expected. Talisca is not at Enzo's level yet. Lima needs a second striker besides him like last season, could be Friesenbichler if he does well in the B squad. hope Bebé gets some time just to see how he's progressing.

Ash_69

Campbell has been lively. Really like him and think he could play a part this season. Ox has been quiet. Sanogo has looked gash before a hatrick lmao.

I'd bring on Alexis for Sanogo, Cazorla for Rosicky and Wilshere for Ramsey for the second half.

caramac

ibnEgLcQB4sN3w.gif

tri_willy

Oh dear Newcastle.

Just conceded again and now their new signing beginning with C looks injured.

Want Malaga to bring Alberto on. Actually think he could become pretty good.

Really hope Sanchez plays. Want to see him get a run around. Size the lad up.

alberto scored a fk against my hometown with a free kick. it was malaga vs adelaide united

During halftime on beIN sports they are showing the RM Valencia 00 CL final. Gosh kits looked so gash back then. All the shirts looked so baggy on the players.

Clegg

Just back from Guardians. Most enjoyable film I've seen in a while. Pratt is the most likeable lead in a Marvel movie since Downey junior. Struck the right balance between action and comedy. Batista was surprisingly not terrible either. Loved the soundtrack too.

Would go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom