• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Van Persie is going to have one game before the season to play, I would not be surprised if he doesnt start against Swansea.

bud

already looking good. looks like he's trying a bit too hard, but his pace and skills are going to come in handy this season.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sanchez has missed all of his passes so far

/bitter

I had no idea there was a game going on now. I had to look up the Emirates Cup because I've never heard of it.

Is this real life? Arsenal invites three crappy teams to its home stadium so it can destroy them? This is worse than the Guiness International Champions Cup, which was already disgraceful.

Either way, sounds like Arsenal is clicking on all cylinders. Should be very tough to beat this year.

Slizz

I had no idea there was a game going on now. I had to look up the Emirates Cup because I've never heard of it.

Is this real life? Arsenal invites three crappy teams to its home stadium so it can destroy them? This is worse than the Guiness International Champions Cup, which was already disgraceful.

Either way, sounds like Arsenal is clicking on all cylinders. Should be very tough to beat this year.

It's preseason brah what do you want?

All those teams are more than happy to take their beating and their check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom