• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

10376916_942616215755774_2754510230888817898_n.jpg

Probably out for the season.

Shanks has Podolski in his starting 11. It is now clear he doesn't watch the games.

Have you ever watched Podolski? The guy is one of the best counter attacking players in the world. His talents have been wasted the previous two seasons with our possession based football. It is clear that Wenger is moving away from that now with Ozil and Sanchez. Podolski will clean up with a quick attacking team.

Barzul

Fans couldn't wait more, so do I
by Yaya Sanogo, &YayaSanogo​
Wining 5-1, it's the best way to start the season. I'm really near from my fans and I knew they couldn't wait more. I wanted to show to everyone, I deserved to play for Arsenal.
I scored my first four goal for Arsenal in one game, but I have to give the credits to the team. We are working very hard to be ready for this season.

I thinks it's important for everybody to retain all the positives points as all the talented players we have in our team, our motivation and our ambition.

#ThisSeasonisTheGoodOne #afc #arsenalfc #COYG
Lad. Happy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom