• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Fuck Vermaelen is a dumbass. He wants to leave because of game time, which is fair enough, but wants to join a club where he will equally hardly play.

Good point, mate.
Just pulling your leg mate. I really hope you guys make it. Need to avoid Bilbao next round though.

Salvadora

Sanogo has just written a post called "Fans couldn't wait more, so do I"

He's a legend.
ibnEgLcQB4sN3w.gif

Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal 33s
Wenger: "We have a lot of good English players here. Trust me, I will give you a good national team" #AFCvBEN

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
NEWS from #MUFC in Detroit:.am hearing lvg *CONSIDERING* playing Fletcher in a 3-man defence along with Keane and Evans v

I see

Portugeezer

The manager has no say in this. They have to pay 75M€ in bank loans in the next few months. They usually just get a new loan to pay the old loan back and pay the interest but the bank that did that with them as in serious financial shit so their won´t be any new loans for them.

They had to resort to buying Bebe.

L1NETT

Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal 33s
Wenger: "We have a lot of good English players here. Trust me, I will give you a good national team" #AFCvBEN

Pretty sure he said this a while ago in reference to Gibbs, Ox, Wilshere etc etc

I think we can all move past the idea that Arsenal have no English players. This ain't 2005

The funniest thing on gaming side is some people attacking the MC collection/TLOU but defending TLOU/MC Collection depending on where you fall on the fanboy scale

MC collection sucks and is clearly Microsoft try to suck money out of its sad fans because they have no other ideas for original games, while TLOU is Sony giving the fans a great game that many people have yet to play while also giving fans something to play while Sony wait to bring out its next blockbuster game. :p

Clegg

Seen pics of the stadium United will play Madrid in. Don't think I'd like to be a spectator near the back. Stadium is massive but seems to go back rather than up.

Jarnet87

Fletcher at CB, it's all for Vidal. It's all coming up van Ghaleon. Carrick is the much better choice at CB once he's healthy. better defender, much better at passing.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
They need to change the boss fights for the Deus Ex:HR sequel.

Like remove them alltogether

They already improved them a lot in the Director's Cut, I'm sure they learned their lesson. You can't outsource something like that to another developer.

Lightning

Banned
That Wenger quote is incredibly concieted given all we're doing is buying Southampton's players. Our English core is Wilshere, Gibbs, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jenkinson and Chambers. 6 players, Wilshere I think is ours since he came in so young but all the others are not. We ain't doing shit for English football, all we're doing is buying young talent that other clubs have developed and putting them on the big stage to test if they are good enough.

Beyond that we're not doing a whole lot.

L1NETT

That Wenger quote is incredibly concieted given all we're doing is buying Southampton's players. Our English core is Wilshere, Gibbs, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jenkinson and Chambers. 6 players, Wilshere I think is ours since he came in so young but all the others are not. We ain't doing shit for English football, all we're doing is buying young talent that other clubs have developed and putting them on the big stage to test if they are good enough.

Beyond that we're not doing a whole lot.

I think it's from the age old criticism that Arsenal never had any English players period. Which obviously has changed.

You do have a lot of young english players coming through, it's not all bad. Your post is really really odd.

Slizz

As a Seminoles fan it was great to see UM be so foolish and demolish it, as a College Football fan it's sad to see one of the great Stadiums gone. It's robbed UM of an identity.

UM couldn't do anything, they never owned it, they leased it.

The Orange Bowl Committee itself fucked up. Should have made it a landmark(which it had all the credentials at the time to be) and refurbished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom