• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

I'm the MANquillo ‏@AhmedLFCmoH
@DejanLovrenLFC6 Kopology thinks Gerrard had a bad season 2013/14, what do you think?

Dejan Lovren @DejanLovrenLFC6
@AhmedLFCmoH you are for sure not a LFC fan!!!!!
Kopology is a mega-moraliser and contrarian on twitter, will be funny to see his reaction to that

Brad ‏@BradS327
@DejanLovrenLFC6 why disrespect the club that made you a someone? Pretty pathetic don't you think? #asklovrenpart2

Dejan Lovren @DejanLovrenLFC6
@BradS327 nobody made me ,it was my hard work !

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How long would you say does Cleverley have at United? Is this his last season?

I dont think he would leave, he seemed happy last season not playing, im sure he will be happy this season not playing.

Mastadon

Banned
Kopology is a mega-moraliser and contrarian on twitter, will be funny to see his reaction to that

Have you come across Jaimie Kanwar before? The guy who runs liverpool-kop.com? He's literally the worst.

Person of Interest is a solid show by the way. Not top tier, but a really fun watch.

dc89

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel Odd Morsel... and Wilbur... even Mahmoud.
The accounts we've lost... the comrades we've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there.
You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back those accounts.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Game v Liverpool is 1am tuesday, not sure I can make that.

I really really want to win, more than I want to beat Swansea, fuck the PL I dont want to lose to Liverpools B team.

Pennywise

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel Odd Morsel... and Wilbur... even Mahmoud.
The accounts we've lost... the comrades we've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there.
You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back those accounts.

You should stop listening to Kojima trailer....

L1NETT

Nothing can be as bad but widely viewed as Homeland

d0867180a3770ae0434869ba744046b6d4bee285.jpg

inky

Nothing can be as bad but widely viewed as Homeland

I watched 2 seasons of that crap! Although the second half of the second season I did the same reason I saw Dexter for, to laugh uncontrollably at it. Both were the kind of train-wreck you can't move your eyes away from.

Arnie

Game v Liverpool is 1am tuesday, not sure I can make that.

I really really want to win, more than I want to beat Swansea, fuck the PL I dont want to lose to Liverpools B team.
No way I'm making it.

Got a pitch on Tuesday. Guaranteed bottle job if I stay up to watch us hijack the Gaal Express.

valeo

Ultimately it's a cheesy comic book film with an un-memorable, one-dimensional villain and a narrative that's been done to death.

The film's enjoyable because many of the cast are likeable and the camaraderie between them is well done.

Nothing about the film is exceptional, though.

Jesus. Way to hate fun, fun hater.

Mr Cola

Thinking of reupping my shirt order next year, the home kit has actually grown on me some over this tournament, after the Roma game I was going balls out Herrera but now I feel maybe showing Mata my love. Herrera just needs to iron out his ball retention a tad and hell be my favourite im sure, little worried in a physical league he is going to get caught if he continues on the ball, cant argue with his talent its just a concentration issue.

K1LLER7

Thinking of reupping my shirt order next year, the home kit has actually grown on me some over this tournament, after the Roma game I was going balls out Herrera but now I feel maybe showing Mata my love. Herrera just needs to iron out his ball retention a tad and hell be my favourite im sure, little worried in a physical league he is going to get caught if he continues on the ball, cant argue with his talent its just a concentration issue.
He'll be fine.

Looking forward to seeing him against a PL opposition.

Arnie

Jesus. Way to hate fun, fun hater.
I didn't hate the film. I enjoyed it for what it is. Marvel make fairly watchable films. I enjoyed it about as much as The Avengers.

It's just not a particularly good movie. There are some funny lines but it's stitching together nonsense.

I missed the post-credit sequence because I went for a big poo instead.

Mr Cola

I've finally accepted it is 100% not happening. I don't think there was any serious chance of it happening either :(

Its the right thing, a few weeks ago it dawned on me after reading the redcafe thread on him that at no point was anyone posting any actual news that this was rediculous, on the positive side at least we are playing attractive football, thats what matters to me.

valeo

I didn't hate the film. I enjoyed it for what it is. Marvel make fairly watchable films. I enjoyed it about as much as The Avengers.

It's just not a particularly good movie. There are some funny lines but it's stitching together nonsense.

I missed the post-credit sequence because I went for a big poo instead.

Fair enough. As long as these films are enjoyable, im happy. Youre never going to get something great with a lot of depth out of the marvel universe.

L1NETT

Benito Carbone (fucking GOD) joined Leeds 2 months ago as Technical Adviser

Already quit

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That club never stops making me laugh. Absolute laughing stock

Come home Benny

Yen

Rodgers said: "I think it was in the last press conference, I was asked a question on Mario Balotelli and I spoke about what a talent he is and what an excellent player he is.
I think the next day, it was written as though we were signing him, which doesn't surprise me.
"I can categorically tell you, Mario Balotelli won't be at Liverpool.
"He's a wonderful player - an AC Milan player. He's at a great club. I just gave my perception on him as a player, so I don't think it should be transmitted into us signing the player."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom