• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavi wont leave unless BC forks over the 8 million left in the contract, personally I want him to stay but as a backup, not as a starter. Unlike Puyol he wont step aside and let the team regenerate.

Barzul

I would love us to sign Nastasic. Too bad City would never sell to us.

Gnabry to Newcastle on loan? As long as they play him no complaints. Would prefer the Southampton option though.

I hope City do sell to us. The amount of business we've done with them. About time they reciprocate.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The only thing we can hope for is that Hazard falls out with Mourinho, Costa gets injured and Cesc is past it.

But this would mean city win the league so lets hope that doesnt happen.

rvy

Banned
Xavi wont leave unless BC forks over the 8 million left in the contract, personally I want him to stay but as a backup, not as a starter. Unlike Puyol he wont step aside and let the team regenerate.

Xavi suffers from perpetual Cruyfffalitis. He's always massaging Xavi's ego during the summer.

Lightning

Banned
No guarantee how Costa will perform. Cesc's been out of sorts for years, Oscar's overrated and Hazard is very good. I get the feeling this Chelsea wankfest has more to do with Mourinho than Chelsea's players...

I don't see how Chelsea's attack is more dangerous than Toure, Silva, Nasri, Aguero etc..

Salvadora

No guarantee how Costa will perform. Cesc's been out of sorts for years, Oscar's overrated and Hazard is very good. I get the feeling this Chelsea wankfest has more to do with Mourinho than Chelsea's players...

I don't see how Chelsea's attack is more dangerous than Toure, Silva, Nasri, Aguero etc..
Even if that is the case, crucially, they know how to defend.

Barzul

It isn't and I think Mangala will do wonders for City's defense. They're still a stronger team. It really comes down to how Fabregas performs. If he matches his Arsenal form I'd be genuinely worried. I'd rather see City win the league 5 times in a row than watch Mourinho do it.

Xavi suffers from perpetual Cruyfffalitis. He's always massaging Xavi's ego during the summer.
dont get me wrong imo he is the best midfielder in the history of FCB, but he is too slow nowadays to make a difference, and I dont want BC to be like Boca Jrs with Roman Riquelme, one man down every fucking match, glad he finally left, that cunt.

It is between them two, but i feel Chelsea have the better defence.

Carbonox

Sylvain Marveaux has gone on loan to Guingamp or whatever their name is in Ligue 1. Shame he never really reached any level of consistency.

I find it funny that he gets a move (even if it's a loan) to some basement dwelling French club and Obertan still has no suitors. :lol Then again, Marveaux is a billion times better than Obertan.

rvy

Banned
dont get me wrong imo he is the best midfielder in the history of FCB, but he is too slow nowadays to make a difference, and I dont want BC to be like Boca Jrs with Roman Riquelme, one man down every fucking match, glad he finally left, that cunt.

Barca could adapt their style to Xavi's age.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Carbonox

The only thing worse than Liverpool fans, are Newcastle fans.

:p

606b742e_2ns25vs.gif

Fuck have I ever done to you, blud.

This is the kind of stupid ass posts that makes you look like a fool, not much unlike your Italy world cup posts.

Prandelli made me look like a fool. I will never forgive him for his betrayal.

Chelsea have the best manager in the league and the best squad. The best squad in the league tends to win it all. Chelsea are just stacked.

Salvadora

I fully expect Chelsea to be up there fighting with City to the end, however stating it's Chelsea's already over City is silly. It's still even incredible early in the transfer window.
True bill, it's only late July and we're already hearing stories about Messi to Arsenal.

Noticed you put Chelsea no.2 on your predictions though ;)

Barzul

Chelsea have the best manager in the league and the best squad. The best squad in the league tends to win it all. Chelsea are just stacked.

Their squad is on par with City's. City's has a lot more attacking potential and their players need less adaptation time and have played together longer. If I had to pick between the two, I'd still pick City.

Fintan

I fully expect Chelsea to be up there fighting with City to the end, however stating it's Chelsea's already over City is silly. It's still even incredible early in the transfer window.
Torres leaving, Lukaku staying and Pogba somehow joining would make me more confident in those predictions. Presently, I don't think there's much between Chelsea and City's squads. And who knows who they're going to sign.

Let's be honest, when was the last time they didn't have a star studded lineup?
back when the good Ronaldo was playing.

Ozil is not Zidane, Kedhira is not Makelele, MArcelo is not Roberto Carlos, Benzema is not the new Ronaldo, and Di Maria is not Figo.

Early 90s same shit happened.

Their squad is on par with City's. City's has a lot more attacking potential and their players need less adaptation time and have played together longer. If I had to pick between the two, I'd still pick City.

To be fair I don't really care
because we are gonna win the league, as long as none of our starting 11 get injured. In Gnabry I trust

Lightning

Banned

You're dismissing United and you really shouldn't. LvG with no Europe and RVP, Rooney, Mata etc can prove to be a problem for any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom