• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidic's enjoying himself

r3hpLdW.jpg

rvy

Banned
the best LB, RB and CB
Nesta
I have ever seen.

I find it weird that you felt the need to specify that it was Nesta and not Stam. What has Stam ever done besides looking like a bald, nazi viking?

Yes, every player that played for Lazio is a Nazi. Mancini, Nesta and Gazza included.

I find it weird that you felt the need to specify that it was Nesta and not Stam. What has Stam ever done besides looking like a bald, nazi viking?

Yes, every player that played for Lazio is a Nazi. Mancini, Nesta and Gazza included.

HAHA, in case some plastic united fans who heard Stam once played for them thought I meant him.

Gnabry to Newcastle would be a good bit of business.

Hope it happens.

Wenger wants to see my world burn.

Salvadora

Kinda was hoping he'd go somewhere a little worse that would guarantee he plays every week. I'm sure there are plenty of mid table German teams who'd take him.
Can't have him going to the Bundesliga.

Would do well at Newcastle.

They have a technically gifted side compared to some of the other lower league teams and would surely get plenty of minutes because of his talent.

Barzul

Can't have him going to the Bundesliga.

Would do well at Newcastle.

They have a technically gifted side compared to some of the other lower league teams and would surely get plenty of minutes because of his talent.

I'd rather see him at Southampton, but Newcastle will work too.

Is this the primavera team? Where are these guys?
http://a.pomf.se/gfybcm.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Dead like that picture, straight from the time 360p or worse was common in TV. Also, why did you pick the Istanbul final lineup? One of the best lineup in the past 30 or something years :(

8 of them retired, Kakà is still playing in the US/Brazil, Pirlo is a Juventino now, not sure about Dida and couldn't care less tbh. Especially after he got injured while SITTING on the BENCH.

Dead like that picture, straight from the time 360p or worse was common in TV. Also, why did you pick the Istanbul final lineup? One of the best lineup in the past 30 or something years :(

8 of them retired, Kakà is still playing in the US/Brazil, Pirlo is a Juventino now, not sure about Dida and couldn't care less tbh. Especially after he got injured while SITTING on the BENCH.

I loved that team. One of the best I ever saw

feel

I remember thinking he was gonna be better than Messi, although he had yet to reach god tier, when he first popped up. His first season for Barca was special.
One good performance in a cold rainy night is all that will take to make him better than Messi the coward.

Man...the Clasico this season is gonna be hyyyyyyyype. Neymar, Messi, Suarez vs Cunt, Cunt, Cunt
And don't forget Ronaldo, Bale and James, it's going to be great!

Salvadora

Messi asked cesc to sound out a move to Arsenal at the end of last season.

Wowza.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/22/lione...efore-signing-new-barcelona-contract-4806425/
according to Spanish newspaper Vozpopuli, Messi gave serious consideration to making a sensational move to Arsenal and spoke to then-team mate Cesc Fabregas about life in north London.

The paper claims that Messi even instructed his agent to hold talks with Arsenal about whether a transfer could realistically happen, should he decide to quit the Catalan giants.
:eek:

Barzul

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 2m
Xavi has had a change of heart and will now stay with Barcelona. [Sport]

Wasn't Xavi already announced for NYCFC?

I loved that team. One of the best I ever saw

I didn't even really liked that team in 2005. I thought we needed something more, like a new RB or a new CB. Also, the so called "Pirlo Heir", mythical figure that never showed up until Verratti. We were so good. So. Good.

Yet, we won the astonishing amount of zero trophies. Lost the Scudetto like four games before the end at home and the CL in the worst way possible.

"Messi had an opportunity to move to Arsenal before joining Barcelona’s academy as a kid, and he is said to be a huge admirer of Arsene Wenger and his methods."

No we didn't have a chance for him to join. Barca paid for all his drugs when he was 13. there would have been no way that messi or his family would have gotten a visa into the uk.

omgkitty

"Messi had an opportunity to move to Arsenal before joining Barcelona’s academy as a kid, and he is said to be a huge admirer of Arsene Wenger and his methods."

Did you weep tears when you heard he could have joined? We know how much you love Messi.

Ronaldinho did not sign for BVB because he thought the club was too big.

Messi considered signing for Arsenal last year.

One of these is not true, pick one.

Salvadora

----------------Messi----------------
Sanchez-----Ozil-------Walcott
-----------Vidal-Ramsey----------
Gibbs---Kos-Merte---Debuchy
--------------Ospina-----------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom