• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurthang

Banned
10303752_1112188442154704_804881582352003339_n.jpg

You are right, and Madrid's directors might've been Franco supporters too. There is no excuse to what that regime did to Catalonia and many Madrid people at the time might've been supporters of those horrible practices. That's not my point tho, Madrid is not a club for racists as the guy I was quoting wants to make believe.

(The whole di Stefano thing is bullshit tho, Franco's judges actually settled this issue by ordering him to play 2 years at Madrid and 2 years at Barca, but Barcelona pulled away from the deal.)

of course they were gonna pull away, you think they will bite for some shitty resolution :D

It may not be racists, but we cant deny that they have been slow to adapt.

Monaco want to use some of that James Rodriguez money on Torres? PLEEEAAASSEE

I can't believe we're possibly going to have a bidding war between Atletico Madrid and Monaco over Torres... we want £20m, hahaha

Tubie

Last season.

And yes, I will judge a club on how it handles its worst elements. Top flight English teams dealt with the firms in the late 80s.

Your mind is set, I won't be able to change that.

I would ask you to show me when in the last season Ultras got racist flags into stadiums and got away unpunished by the club/authorities. But it won't really mean anything to you.

Spain is almost as bad as Italy when it comes to racism. Madrid is not the only club afflicted by racist fans, this doesn't really help your argument that Madrid, as a club, actively supports racism. That's probably the craziest thing I've seen on these forums.

Tubie

Juve fans aren't racist. No more than anyone else's fans are, really. Whoever thinks otherwise, really doesn't know what they're talking about.

It really bothers me how a few pricks looking for exposure completely define the entire fan base of a club.

Club have announced that there has been a change of shirt numbers.

Filipe Luis will actually take the number 3 shirt, with Zouma taking number 5... clearly a slow news day for us

some random muppetry:

- Monaco (as usual) looking to take Fredy Guarín from Inter. his transfer is valued at 18 million €.
- Atlético Madrid is the front runner in the race to secure PSV's Zakaria Bakkali.
- Barcelona's Bojan Krkic will head to Stoke City on a 1 season loan.
- Ronald Koeman is looking to bring argentine LB Marcos Rojo to Southampton. transfer is valued at 30 million €.

Blablurn

In the last game Jojo didn't do anything since his first goal and then wham, that strike in injury time to bring it back to 2-2.

Good games btw, you've improved since last time I played you.

its not about being good or bad.

im in league 2 in seasons mode. but i still lose 5 games in a row sometimes. and then i win 10 in a row again. i have a feeling u cant master fifa. and this makes me angry. when u do a lob pass for exmaple. and i click to my defender he rund to the opposite side and not to where the striker is heading. stuff like this is super frustrating. fifa has the worst controls ever. the worst animations ever. its just bad.

fifa is about making the best out of the games mistakes and bugs.

Monaco want to use some of that James Rodriguez money on Torres? PLEEEAAASSEE

I can't believe we're possibly going to have a bidding war between Atletico Madrid and Monaco over Torres... we want £20m, hahaha
I WANT TO BELIEVE

We will throw in Ramires for the low low price of 25m, too! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! Order now and choose your very own Chelsea loan-approved winger from the talismanic Victor Moses to the magisterial Marko Marin for a steal of a price of 10m.

Barzul

some random muppetry:

- Monaco (as usual) looking to take Fredy Guarín from Inter. his transfer is valued at 18 million €.
- Atlético Madrid is the front runner in the race to secure PSV's Zakaria Bakkali.
- Barcelona's Bojan Krkic will head to Stoke City on a 1 season loan.
- Ronald Koeman is looking to bring argentine LB Marcos Rojo to Southampton. transfer is valued at 30 million €.
Bojan to Stoke is a 4yr deal

rvy

Banned
Madrid, Barcelona, Chelski, Arsenal, Juventus, United, Liverpool.

They're all racists.

They don't have the statue of a magnificent black man in front of their stadiums.

Salvadora

Wenger has given Ozil, Podolski & Mertesacker an extended 4 week break which mean that they will miss the Community Shield and probably Crystal Palace.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom