• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr K

Banned
ALLEGRI06_672-458_resize.jpg

Allegri whipping out the camera and taking pics of hot women on the beach, our Mister gives no fucks yo

well we did bail him out of jail after that stunt though, which explains our reduced mercato money

I love how he checks his wife's ass in some pictures.Pretty cool on Allegri.

Salvadora

Wouldn't be that surprising if Madrid didn't win La Liga, considering Ancelotti's poor league record.

Also think that Suarez will have a bigger impact than Bale/Hamas or anyone like that except Messi/Ronaldo.

Just seen I'm through to the next round of an application for a job in Manchester.

What in the world is an inductive reasoning test and how do I smash it?

If it's what I think it is - it'll be multiple choice questions. Will be a series of scenarios and you'll have to pick the answer you think suits best out of 4 options. 2 will be obv wrong and the other 2 will be similar but subtly different.

You won't know if you've done well or not.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
man, that's his girlfriend :O°°°

he got mad game, i hope juve can have a bit of it next season

hahaha yeah I know.

Seriously, if he can translate his RL game into coaching, we'll win EVERYTHING :p

Boss song though!

See my days are cold without you
But I'm hurtin while im with you
And though my heart can't take no more
I keep on running back to you

Baby I don't know why ya treatin me so bad
You said you love me, no one above me
And I was all you had
And though my heart is eating for ya
I can't stop crying
I don't know how
I allow you to treat me this way and still i stay

festa-scudetto-in-campo-tm-news-infophoto-1-2.jpg

Meier

A few years back me, my mum and my brother were watching a video my Dad filmed on holiday in like 1996 on a beach

Sinking into nostalgia and faded memories when all of a sudden he lingers the focus on a topless woman sitting there unaware of the camera pointed at her for a good 30 seconds

#awkward

I'm dying. This is almost as funny as the Spanish kit from some pages back.

WJD

I assume it's bascally a test where you're given situations slightly or very relevant to the job you're applying for, and see how you'd respond.

See that's what I thought but I just googled it and it looks more along the lines of checking out patterns and finding the odd one out etc etc

or what Viva said. Probably that.

Barzul

Wouldn't be that surprising if Madrid didn't win La Liga, considering Ancelotti's poor league record.

Also think that Suarez will have a bigger impact than Bale/Hamas or anyone like that except Messi/Ronaldo.

Can you imagine him in front of the creative powerhouse that is Barca. They should avg over 2.5 goals a game this season. I don't think we've seen how good Suarez can be. He'll eat La Liga defenses for breakfast.

See that's what I thought but I just googled it and it looks more along the lines of checking out patterns and finding the odd one out etc etc

or what Viva said. Probably that.

No, I just googled it and it's what you said.

The one I'm on about is "Situational Judgement"

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Bale dicking us around meant he didn't have a pre-season and got a ton of niggling injuries, this year he's going to be so much better. It wasn't until the CDR final that I really saw him roast somebody and hit top speed, he will be doing that from the first match this season. Modric was exactly the same, once he got his sharpness he never looked back.

ATF487

Ugh Liverpool are training like 2 miles from my apartment, may have to crash their session tomorrow. Kenny was there today!!!

Think my bottom is about to become violent.

You know when you start to fart and push a bit too hard and you have to stop, it just happened.

FootballFan

Milch...

Lewa wearing an eyepatch coming back from a 6 month injury the day after his dog died is better than top form immobile. Stop kidding yourself m8.

Hixx

Rodgers very non-committal on Borini in his press conference today. "Still a Liverpool player atm, we'll see what happens."

Borini going to milk us dry. Don't blame him tbh, coming to us is a risk. Though if we go down he'd be sold at a reasonable price, so at worst he gets a relegation on his CV which absolutely fucking no-one cares about.

Turok_TTZ

Annoyed with Madrid signing James Rodriguez. We do not need him and it is a waste of money.

We should have used the money spend on James on renewing Di Maria's contract.
Carlo, you are too passive but w/e.

Abraxas

I guess now is as good a time as anything for this, seeing as its being discussed: who do you think the winners of major cups and leagues will be next year?

BPL: chelsea
FA cup: everton

La Liga: real
Copa: sevilla or someone similar

Bundesliga: bayern
DFB: bayern

Ligue: PSG

Serie A: Roma

CL: man city

Clegg

Cuadrado would be a sensible signing as LvG likes fast, tricky wingers who aren't complete shite.

Can't imagine a winger is high on the list of priorities tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom