• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no where near good enough for humans m8.

I genuinely find it easier to play against low-level humans than against bots

Against humans you normally have a team who react to danger and help you out in a way that the friendly bots just aren't capable of, and enemy bots make less mistakes that you can take advantage of from my experience

edit: Go away Dissonance, amateurs only :p

Barzul

BPL: City
FA cup: Chelsea

La Liga: Barca
Copa: Real

Bundesliga: Bayern
DFB: Bayern

Ligue: PSG

Serie A: Roma

CL: Arsenal
Real

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's gonna be rubbish pal. Pre-season games always are.

No doubt, but I refuse to believe it will be as gash as last years and I watched all of those :(

Plus ive never actually seen Herrera play, cant miss that...

I genuinely find it easier to play against low-level humans than against bots

Against humans you normally have a team who react to danger and help you out in a way that the friendly bots just aren't capable of, and enemy bots make less mistakes that you can take advantage of from my experience

Mate last time I played with humans I they said they were going to report me I was that bad. Granted, that was before I even knew what a last hit was, but still.

I played against medium bots last night and had a pretty good time, pinging the map got me the help I needed.

I'm not sure why you are taking this so personally.

Lewandowski is one of the best CFs in Europe. Immobile isn't.

That is that.

It's a statement of fact.

I don't.

Your statement is only valid in this moment. Immobile hasn't even played a single match for us yet. Fact is, players can develop and saying our strikers are "just not good enough" makes it sound like we signed three Julian Schiebers. When was the point when people said Lewandowski is one of the best strikers? Right, when he scored the 4 goals against Madrid. It really doesn't matter if Immobile is one of the best strikers right now or not.

Milch...

Lewa wearing an eyepatch coming back from a 6 month injury the day after his dog died is better than top form immobile. Stop kidding yourself m8.

Can we have pulga back?

Stop thinking about strikers and get your club to finally sign a goddamn CB.

Milch, have you ever seen him play?

Be honest.

Why should I not be honest? I haven't seen much of him, I can't properly rate him yet. But I trust in Klopp/Zorc.

Clegg

Its only July but starting to get a bit tetchy over United's transfer business. Still plenty of time left before the window closes, but the league starts relatively soon and we're still nowhere near strong enough in midfield or defence.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Guess ill be talking in the thread alone then :D

:(

Mate last time I played with humans I they said they were going to report me I was that bad. Granted, that was before I even knew what a last hit was, but still.

I played against medium bots last night and had a pretty good time, pinging the map got me the help I needed.

Ignore those cunts

They give you no advice, they leave you to die in one-on-ones, then they fucking try getting everyone else to report you. You'll be with me though, we'll be pro as fuck

@Liverpool fans, remember when Espanyol battered us 3-0 at Anfield in the last preseason game before 09/10, and we tried convincing ourselves that it was irrelevant. Yeah...

@rest of the thread, hurry the fuck up so my double posts stop being double posts

BtLLaVDIcAAttNp.jpg

Look, I like lunch meats just as much as the next guy, but I draw the line at getting "Salami" tattooed on my arm.

Ignore those cunts

They give you no advice, they leave you to die in one-on-ones, then they fucking try getting everyone else to report you. You'll be with me though, we'll be pro as fuck

God damn it Hitch. Well, keep an eye on the chat. If I need help you best come fucking running.

I'm soloing mid.

FootballFan

There's no way I'm staying until 6am just to watch us play LA Galaxy.

How about you sleep at 10pm and wake up at 4?

Not that hard. Don't see the need to stay up until the game starts.

I woke up at 5.40am to watch barca vs recreativo. Much easier than staying up for it.

Mr Cola

LvG press conference at 2:30am BST, hope MUTV shows it

BPL: Liverpool
FA cup: Liverpool

La Liga: Sevilla
Copa: Atletico

Bundesliga: Dortmund
DFB: Schalke 04

Ligue: Lyon

Serie A: Palermo

CL: Liverpool
Liverpool

I just picked my favourite teams :3

Elchele

Well, how would you know our strikers are not good enough?

We basically replaced one great striker with a talented striker, a good, Bundesliga proven striker and Ji. Look at how well Barrios did for us, he surely wasn't at Lewandowski vs Madrid levels. Losing Lewandowski will change the way we play but people are overreacting about it. Hell, even Julian fucking Schieber scored a winning goal in a CL match against City :lol

It all comes down that you think Immobile is not good enough to replace Lewandowski, which, in my opinion, is shitting on a player when you haven't even watched him play.

you can't blame premfaces. They don't understand. In their league the only way to get better is signing more expensive players, the coaching side is irrelevant there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom