• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

FF just pushing his weird agenda. Adnan isn't a good looking dude... yet. He might grow into one. He's certainly less goofy looking than when he was 16. Decent haircut right now though.

I can't see serious discussions on adnan on his articles/videos because they are filled with girls calling him hot, cute etc. Really annoys me.

Reminds me of bojan and all the girls that liked him. Except adnan is good.

He is the triple threat.

Peco

http://instagram.com/p/qw_Jxzrj-p/

yq0oaal52k14.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI

Allegri will DAI DAI DAI even in your sleep.

<3

Stay strong.

ALLEGRI06_672-458_resize.jpg

Allegri whipping out the camera and taking pics of hot women on the beach, our Mister gives no fucks yo

well we did bail him out of jail after that stunt though, which explains our reduced mercato money

Salvadora

That doesn't even make sense, I don't do that.

We both know it's about Özil and I've most likely seen more of Özil than you have.
It had absolutely nothing to do with Özil and everything to do with analysing Dortmund losing Lewandowski and signing Immobile (and Ji/Ramos). Didn't even comment on his abilities, but on the loss of a world class player. So I wasn't "shitting" on him either.

And don't play dumb, you do.

Allegri whipping out the camera and taking pics of hot women on the beach, our Mister gives no fucks yo

well we did bail him out of jail after that stunt though, which explains our reduced mercato money

A few years back me, my mum and my brother were watching a video my Dad filmed on holiday in like 1996 on a beach

Sinking into nostalgia and faded memories when all of a sudden he lingers the focus on a topless woman sitting there unaware of the camera pointed at her for a good 30 seconds

#awkward

Manp

man, that's his girlfriend :O°°°

he got mad game, i hope juve can have a bit of it next season

WJD

Just seen I'm through to the next round of an application for a job in Manchester.

What in the world is an inductive reasoning test and how do I smash it?

Just seen I'm through to the next round of an application for a job in Manchester.

What in the world is an inductive reasoning test and how do I smash it?

I assume it's bascally a test where you're given situations slightly or very relevant to the job you're applying for, and see how you'd respond.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Özil and everything to do with analysing Dortmund losing Lewandowski and signing Immobile (and Ji/Ramos). Didn't even comment on his abilities, but on the loss of a world class player. So I wasn't "shitting" on him either.

And don't play dumb, you do.

Well, how would you know our strikers are not good enough?

We basically replaced one great striker with a talented striker, a good, Bundesliga proven striker and Ji. Look at how well Barrios did for us, he surely wasn't at Lewandowski vs Madrid levels. Losing Lewandowski will change the way we play but people are overreacting about it. Hell, even Julian fucking Schieber scored a winning goal in a CL match against City :lol

It all comes down that you think Immobile is not good enough to replace Lewandowski, which, in my opinion, is shitting on a player when you haven't even watched him play.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A few years back me, my mum and my brother were watching a video my Dad filmed on holiday in like 1996 on a beach

Sinking into nostalgia and faded memories when all of a sudden he lingers the focus on a topless woman sitting there unaware of the camera pointed at her for a good 30 seconds

#awkward
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that's brilliant!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom