• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ribery is such a fucking noncey cunt

All he had to do was hold the decline off for another six months, and ShaqAttack would be getting a face massage from B-Rod right now

KingGondo

Banned
Someone like Griezmann would be a marquee, and definitely realistic.

Marquees aren't meant to be realistic, though. It's money thrown at an object. Lots of it. And if enough money is thrown and enough faces are touched then things can be pushed through.
Any chance at Benzema, Reus, Pogba, or Vidal?

Slizz said:
zvoAPYo.jpg
Great kits ruined by a shirt sponsor. God awful.

Go_Ly_Dow

FOR FUCK SAKE

the problem with all Man United shirts is that the sleeves are too long and I can't properly show any gains on my arms

:(

FootballFan

These are your only two posts in this thread.

wat

Madrid fan mate.

Just leave it.

"Joke club joke shirt"

His club uses comic sans and charges €110 for their shirt every year because they changed the colour of the 3 Adidas stripes.

The hypocrite.

El Topo

El Chupacabra, genuine question.

If Bayern don't win the Bundesliga, as you say, who will?

I honestly can't think of a team who is capable of maintaining a title challenge in Germany.

Sorry, was busy. I'm thinking the usual suspects, maybe adding Wolfsburg. Bayern has been the (clear) favourite for most seasons in the past decade, yet if you look at history they've been challenged every time (except for essentially the last two seasons).

Must be depressing that only one team from Germany are capable of winning the CL as well. I think it's only a matter of time before the likes of Madrid, Bayern, Barca start pushing for a European super league.

Bayern - and I'm sure the same is true for Madrid and Barca - will never push for that, not while anyone sane is around. I'm not even sure why anyone would think that.

Madrid fan mate.

Just leave it.

"Joke club joke shirt"

His club uses comic sans and charges €110 for their shirt every year because they changed the colour of the 3 Adidas stripes.

The hypocrite.

A real Madrid fan calling utd a joke club. Hypocrite by name, hypocrite by nature.

Football fan has beaten me.

Wow so serious, apparently you can poke fun at ChavU. It was a joke guys lighten up a bit.

Why aren't we able to give Bayern a proper title challenge?

The BVB-Bayern matches have been very tight most of the time. But that's not even the point. The Bundesliga isn't decided in the Bayern-BVB matches. It's decided in the rest of the season.

Two years ago, we focused too much on the CL and last season, injuries destroyed any hope of keeping up with Bayern. It will be extremely hard to keep up with Bayern if they play another amazing season like in the last two years. But it will be extremely hard for Bayern to do so, as well. We improved our squad and can play a big role if injuries are not on our side.

Also great to see Salva shitting on Immobile, I love to shit on players I haven't even watched a full match of, too.

Meier

The fuck you on about. Adnan doesn't have the looks. Some pasty white kid he is.

FF just pushing his weird agenda. Adnan isn't a good looking dude... yet. He might grow into one. He's certainly less goofy looking than when he was 16. Decent haircut right now though.

Black shorts, white combo is a damn good look (the black collar is a great touch). That entire kit is solid. I don't even think the logo looks that bad on the white.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
thehypocrite is a good poster actually haha chill out guys

-

Arnie, if it was up to me, I'd give you Pogby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom