• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

Yikes. It was in Croatia so there was some concern that racism may have been involved. Hopefully that isn't the case.. this kid is a really good player, so hopefully whatever caused him to flip his lid like this doesn't end his career.

you watch lorient b / city -21 games?

dc89

@MCFC
Manchester City's EDS U21 game with HNK Rijeka has today been cancelled due to an alleged incident of racial abuse toward the Club's young midfielder, Seko Fofana by a member of the opposing team. Following an alleged incident in the latter stages of the first half of the game, being played in Novigrad, Croatia a decision was taken by the management staff to withdraw the City team from the field of play and cancel the game.

Club representatives in Croatia and in Manchester are liaising with officials, the match organisers and the Croatian Football Association to pursue this matter further.

-

Good to see the club take a stance on this sort of bullshit.

Suen

Madrid-GAF. If we go with 4-2-3-1:

Benz/Jesé
Ronaldo/Jesé - James/Kroos/Isco - Bale/James/Isco
Kroos/Modric - Alonso/Illara
Marcelo/Coentrao - Pepe/Varane - Ramos - Arbeloa/Carvajal.
Lopez/Navas

This is if we assume Di Crotch, Khedira and Casillas goes. Jese could be a backup for Benz if we don't buy any CF (although he should be CR7 replacement). Isco and James could fill out Bale's spot if anything happens, else both should be preferred as AM, with James likely being a starter. I think Kroos will be utilized as a DM though as reported before.

Unrelated to anything but, I'm on Amazon shopping for a basketball and find this:

ihKHjoH.png

Silver color adds swag

darknil

Ok, I'm back (?)
Again, I'm not Andres

Oh man, I cannot stand watching news anymore, for colombian TV the only thing that happened was that Hames went to Real.

I wished luck for my Real Madrid fans', because the amount of casuals they'll get will be annoying.

Good thing will be the amount of noobs playing RM in FIFA15, great to advance quickly on seasons.

Also: Please someone fire Zubi.

Nicktendo86

Stupid article. Woodward was asked is there a budget, could you break the transfer record, he said yeah in theory of lvg wanted a player enough, Jackson makes and article out of that. And people get PAID to write this drivel?

Elchele

Madrid-GAF. If we go with 4-2-3-1:

Benz/Jesé
Ronaldo/Jesé - James/Kroos/Isco - Bale/James/Isco
Kroos/Modric - Alonso/Illara
Marcelo/Coentrao - Pepe/Varane - Ramos - Arbeloa/Carvajal.
Lopez/Navas

This is if we assume Di Crotch, Khedira and Casillas goes. Jese could be a backup for Benz if we don't buy any CF (although he should be CR7 replacement). Isco and James could fill out Bale's spot if anything happens, else both should be preferred as AM, with James likely being a starter. I think Kroos will be utilized as a DM though as reported before.

Signing Kroos is just a confirmation of Ancelotti sticking with the 4-3-3. He is no holding midfielder, he's a CM like Xavi.

rvy

Banned
Ok, I'm back (?)
Again, I'm not Andres

Oh man, I cannot stand watching news anymore, for colombian TV the only thing that happened was that Hames went to Real.

I wished luck for my Real Madrid fans', because the amount of casuals they'll get will be annoying.

Good thing will be the amount of noobs playing RM in FIFA15, great to advance quickly on seasons.

HOW ARE THEM BURRAS, BABY?

You taught them how to snort coke with you yet?

Are you still on 777?

Suen

Ok, I'm back (?)
Again, I'm not Andres

Welcome back Andres.

Suen

Signing Kroos is just a confirmation of Ancelotti sticking with the 4-3-3. He is no holding midfielder, he's a CM like Xavi.
Which is why the Kroos signing never made sense given the players we have (and makes even less sense now that we bought James)

Hixx

"However, James Wilson, who scored twice on his debut in Ryan Giggs’ last appearance for United in the 3-1 win over Hull City, has a finger injury and so will not be able to take any part in the tour."

Has his finger got stuck up his nose or something? Wtf?

David Rudisha docu on BB4 just now was incredible. Definitely worth a watch.

"However, James Wilson, who scored twice on his debut in Ryan Giggs’ last appearance for United in the 3-1 win over Hull City, has a finger injury and so will not be able to take any part in the tour."

Has his finger got stuck up his nose or something? Wtf?

Broke it.

Elchele

Which is why the Kroos signing never made sense given the players we have (and makes even less sense now that we bought James)

I think James is going to replace Di Maria and Kroos is going to replace Khedira. A DM will have to play behind them tho.

Alonso
Kroos - James

Khedira
Kroos - Modric

?

Khedira is the closest thing to a DM you have left. That's why it was so weird to me to see Casemiro leaving, it should have been Khedira the one leaving

L1NETT

Utopia the best show on TV right now?

Its certainly convincing me.

As I said in the OT thread ep 3 spoilers
not sure i'm ok with Anton being Carvel. I don't actually think it is though

Aside from that yeah best show on TV hands down

Easy-fucking-ly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom