• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
guys what do you think of this

Inter begging for new supporters

BtLch-xCUAElVoG.jpg

Tc91

Those Woodward quotes hnnnnngggggg.

He's flown home from the tour, Vidal's holiday is ending soon, Klopp is pooping his pants over Hummels. Van Gaal hype train is ready.

rvy

Banned
Some dude wearing a Miley/Bieber face mesh.

I should report this, I masturbate to Miley often. I'm not a homosexual. Her sex tape is good stuff.

I feel offended.

Marc

Hixx?

Some quotes from Poyet tonight...

"I sat down with Lee [Congerton - Head of Recruitment] and we had quite a unsuccessful and frustrating chat. I feel that I'm not getting the players that are essential for me to do my job. I said there's something wrong within this club and it's still there, I'm not sure what else I can do to change it."

"I heard that Paolo Di Canio had a similar experience with the last person that was employed to make the transfers and that didn't work out for Sunderland."

"It seems like it's happening all over again. I was promised a few things before I signed my new contract and they are not being delivered. That is frustrating for me and my staff and I now seriously need to take a step back and evaluate my role at the club."

25/1 Next manager to leave.

GET ON

tumblr_n90tj5oLB31qg10guo1_r1_500.gif

Oh Hixx. :(

Conte to Sunderland?

You know what I hate about Adidas? That they felt that the 3 stripes on every kit wasn't enough. No they have to add that shit 4th stripe on the back of every shirt now too.

K1LLER7

Kagawa being pushed to the front in the new kit promos, yet when the season starts he'll find himself pushed back on the bench :(

Want to see kags, Mata and Herrera all start together against LA Galaxy.

Meier

Good for Aurier. Think it was probably a mistake by Arsenal to not go for him.. don't really see Debuchy as being any better. On top of that, he cost more and is considerably older. Sort of a strange decision IMO.

Conte at PSG would be pretty scary.

Kagawa being pushed to the front in the new kit promos, yet when the season starts he'll find himself pushed back on the bench :(

Want to see kags, Mata and Shinji all start together against LA Galaxy.

Kagawa and Shinji on the left and right wing would be delicious.

You know what I hate about Adidas? That they felt that the 3 stripes on every kit wasn't enough. No they have to add that shit 4th stripe on the back of every shirt now too.

I like their kits, but these 3 stripes could have a break.

I loved these ones without the stripes:

CELAReal2002130.JPG

AJAX0102HS1001.jpg

And the All-Blacks kit:

PA-6609757.jpg

Elchele

Good for Aurier. Think it was probably a mistake by Arsenal to not go for him.. don't really see Debuchy as being any better. On top of that, he cost more and is considerably older. Sort of a strange decision IMO.

really? I would rate Blanc ahead of Conte.

omgkitty

When you've been spanked by someone like City, the last thing you need is a young marauding RB.

Barzul

Did you watch CIV in the WC? He's good going forward but is a liability defensively. The goal that knocked out CIV came from his flank bc he was too high up. Wenger didn't want to take too much risks with a Sagna replacement. Debuchy was the perfect stopgap.

jtb

Banned
who cares about Debuchy vs. Aurier: it's not like either would even have a chance to wrest the RB position from Jenkinson. sure, it's nice to have a good back up, but we're already set at the position for the next decade.

We...won. I cannae believe it.

Me

nRg8Z.gif

You

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

Mono

hpcIO34.gif

Feathers

tumblr_mftdfyNJck1qmtkipo2_400.gif

Them

iM1giCSmoazCE.gif

Game we played after you left was really good as well, we were losing pretty badly for a while but just hanging onto the second set of towers, then we started moving around as either 1 group, or 2 groups of 3&2, and just started wrecking shit

Meier

really? I would rate Blanc ahead of Conte.
You and you alone. :p

When you've been spanked by someone like City, the last thing you need is a young marauding RB.

Good point. He definitely offered far more going forward than on defense, but you figure that's probably an area he could have improved on with time and good coaching. I suppose if he's expected to start right away, there's not much time for learning on the job.

Game we played after you left was really good as well, we were losing pretty badly for a while but just hanging onto the second set of towers, then we started moving around as either 1 group, or 2 groups of 3&2, and just started wrecking shit

Hahahahhaha. Love it.

I watched a bit of it, was really good fun. I've got a taste for it now, soon Feathers will be my footstool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom