• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
okfuaq.gif

Willian took one for the team

srvosAG.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Really hope both sides dont take the point and run, i fear for this on Monday too, these games coming early in the season, like United-Chelsea last year, often produce so so performances.

Early goal should fuck that up

Salvadora

Really hope both sides dont take the point and run, i fear for this on Monday too, these games coming early in the season, like United-Chelsea last year, often produce so so performances.

Would be a bit mental if you were still on 0 points after Monday.

Can't see City playing for a point, and if they play for the win and we play for a point, we'll get twatted.

Think Everton and Arsenal would both be satisfied enough with a point each though

Pulis would never accept and he'd cost a lot for Cardiff standards.

Pulis is a Cardiff fan. Used to watch us when he was younger. Here's hoping his heart rules his head.

Tan just has to wave his wonga at him and promise not to dick around when he's trying to sign someone. Handy thing about Ole's rolling contract is that he's easily firable... poor sod.

Lightning

Banned
Pulis is a Cardiff fan. Used to watch us when he was younger. Here's hoping his heart rules his head.

Tan just has to wave his wonga at him and promise not to dick around when he's trying to sign someone. Handy thing about Ole's rolling contract is that he's easily firable... poor sod.
I know Pulis is a Cardiff fan but I doubt he'd accept the championship and Pulis demands total control over footballing matters. He simply doesn't tolerate interference from board level in transfers or any other aspect.

I assumed Ivanovic was going to be dropped but damn he has played well the last two games!

Yep he has, it's hard for Mou to make any changes when the defense is working as well as it does, which I would say it also did today despite the chances which was mostly Fabregas and Matics fault for not covering properly. Azpilicueta having to cross with the wrong foot slows down the game quite a few times though, but he's so good defensively and also does good things up the pitch, just not crosses. Doubt Luis will get the chance until Terry or Cahill needs a rest at this rate.

GQman2121

Banned
Sitting on 30 points with five players yet to play. Another zero for Luis hurts bad. I hate that the cutoff time for lineups. It should be five minutes before each players respective game starts.

Lightning

Banned
I see Palace got beat again. Parish better appoint really good manager or its relegation hole again for Palace. One can understand Pulis's annoyance with the fact that he produced a miracle with a very poor team, one of the worst squads in the pl, and palace have hardly invested squat to improve thongs and he was basically asked to do it all again. No wonder he walked away.

Scum

I see Palace got beat again. Parish better appoint really good manager or its relegation hole again for Palace. One can understand Pulis's annoyance with the fact that he produced a miracle with a very poor team, one of the worst squads in the pl, and palace have hardly invested squat to improve thongs and he was basically asked to do it all again. No wonder he walked away.

They finished 11th as well. Fucking miracle indeed.

Parish was blatantly lying through his teeth when he said transfers have nothing to do with it

Pulis had earned the money required to push on imo. Parish seems to have assumed that the team that was good enough to stay up last year will be good enough this year, so there's no need to reinforce properly

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
God damn that Everton kit is the perfect shade of Blue, delicious.

Thats our kit next year believe fc

Parish was blatantly lying through his teeth when he said transfers have nothing to do with it

Pulis had earned the money required to push on imo. Parish seems to have assumed that the team that was good enough to stay up last year will be good enough this year, so there's no need to reinforce properly

You're asking for trouble when your biggest/only attacking signing is Fraizer Campbell. He's the definition of an "A+ for effort" guy, would run through a brick wall for you but needs 10 shots on target before actually scoring one.

Feel for Palace fans, though. When The Powers That Be at a club are dicking around you've just got to sit there and accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom