• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it this year that if you win the Europa league you get into the Champions League? If so I reckon Everton have a chance of doing that. They're a good team!

rossonero

What is this about Balotelli taking a paycut? He was on €4m/year after taxes which should be about £60000/week. Finding it hard to believe that he will get a lower wage than that at Pool.

omgkitty

We just do not look good. This team has no balance right now. I'm sick of us just sticking 5 attacking midfielders out there and seeing us try to create that Norwich goal every play.

GorillaJu

What is this about Balotelli taking a paycut? He was on €4m/year after taxes which should be about £60000/week. Finding it hard to believe that he will get a lower wage than that at Pool.

Reports say he went from £160k to £80k per week. Assume both are pretax.

phaze

I was told Everton was a trash team when I asked about them during the world cup.

This doesn't look like a trash team.

Maybe someone was mad at Howard. Everton are a good team and had a great last season.

Ozil and Sanchez need Santi to power up their triangles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom