• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
A lot of Arsenal players have struggled in this first week. They look laboured, especially the central midfielders.

NEW_ERA.jpg

That fucking Romelu

Christ almighty

re: Balotelli, if there are behavioural clauses, I wonder if there are clauses for higher wages for good behaviour, and lower wages for bad.

Hopefully we try and keep him out of the papers, even if it's normally not related to football, and they'll make a lot of it up regardless. Could just do without the headlines.

Arnie

It truly is a new era.

Arsenal's season now collapses in August, not February.

After this their arses will be wobbling come Wednesday.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its ok Arsenal fans, I understand your feels

Clegg

God I love a good counterattack. Chambers has had an awful first half. Arsenal aren't playing quick enough. Sort of like United but less disjointed.

Arnie

Loving this match, I truly am.

All the bullshit we've had to endure about Arsenal turning a corner. Fucking no chance. Same spineless players and a manager who can't prepare his teams against decent opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom