• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

zrjhzn.gif

Mushrooms on pizza.

This guy clearly has no idea what he's doing.

Blablurn

Keep it up Bayer!

Got a question for GermanyGAF: How much would it cost me to ask an honorable Leverkusen fan to mail me a Heung-Min Son jersey to the US?

My online options are nearly nil.

Shirt + flocking + Shipping in Germany: 101€
Shipping USA via DHL: 16€

Not worth it, breh.

El Topo

Keep it up Bayer!

Got a question for GermanyGAF: How much would it cost me to ask an honorable Leverkusen fan to mail me a Heung-Min Son jersey to the US?

My online options are nearly nil.

I think you can order using their official fan shop, but it would cost you ~95€ for the kit and 40€ for shipping if I understand everything correctly.

Hixx

Says the guy eating a spicy ass Pizza

wash your mouth out son

plssss I've had this before and it was not like this. I'm going to leave a 1 star review for quality on their Just Eat, I am furious. They'll know they fucked up when I do that.

Clegg

Balague is the one who said we ha a €10m down payment on Falcao, remember? Started off the whole Rumbo thing. Take his news with a hefty dose of salt.

ZQQLANDER

Shirt + flocking + Shipping in Germany: 101€
Shipping USA via DHL: 16€

Not worth it, breh.

Damn....the dollar is so weak. I'd have to save my pennies for a month or two, but I'd pull the trigger on that.

I refuse to be a Bayern fan just because its the only gear readily available hear in in the US

lol Everton

Dipshits, just letting Arsenal camp on the edge of the box, no attempt to pressure them until they get in the box

Could do with this being a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom