• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Will look at getting him after Liverpool game if Mata doesn't deliver for me.

I don't know who to drop in mine. Sanchez maybe and then put the extra money from him towards a better striker than Bojan. Can't see who though for the £8m that'd leave me.

kharma-san, cheapo upgrade from 570 GTX to 770 GTX, proc is 2600k. Yay or nay?

Yay. 770 is a solid card. You'd get ~33% performance boost.

New Nvidia stuff due next month though fyi, 880 will be rocking up.

CPU is still great, just make sure it's overclocked.

I don't know who to drop in mine. Sanchez maybe and then put the extra money from him towards a better striker than Bojan. Can't see who though for the £8m that'd leave me.

I got Naismith in for Bojan. Freed up .5 and if he is going to play through the middle he will get some goals. I also got Dier in for Bartley (wtf was I thinking there).

That at least gives me a team full of starters.

I have got Mata/Rooney, Mata has to deliver today or he is gonna get shipped out for Syffy or Lamela

K1LLER7

GuillemBalague: "Di María will travel to Manchester tomorrow afternoon and wants all sorted to play against Burnley. With the number 7."

K1LLER7

BvzdEK4CUAEShLL.jpg

kharma45

pls m8, it's muscle memory that never goes away. ATI/AMD, almost the same, well they both start with A anyway.

It's a rep that'll take AMD a long time to shake. Their stuff is good now and offers better performance for the money. Nvidia do have a nicer software ecosystem though.

jey_16

Banned
DiMaria's attributes in FM14 aren't that good :(....hope they bump him up for FM15. Dropped him from my Argentina squad since Real Madrid were letting him rot without any match practice

my FM game has gone crazy with the managers. Arsenal sacked Wenger after they finished 16th, he goes to Madrid to replace Carlo and wins the double and then retires. Liverpool have had 4 managers in 3 years, Rodgers to Spalletti to Montella and now Benitez (who is about to get fired). City got rid of Pellegrini as well

Only Mourinho seems to be untouchable

anthonyOA

Proud of Spurs today. Playing some bloody fantastic stuff.

Also, Dier is looking nailed on for England right back already. Poor Glen haha. When Walker is fit again Spurs will have two great right back competing .

Zabojnik

Yay. 770 is a solid card. You'd get ~33% performance boost.

New Nvidia stuff due next month though fyi, 880 will be rocking up.

CPU is still great, just make sure it's overclocked.

Alright! Yeah, I know about the upcoming 880, but I kinda decided against building a new PC in Q1 2015, because of how utterly uninspiring the CPU / GPU market looks right now. The 2600k apparently still holds up very well, so I'd rather go for a quick / cheap GPU upgrade for now. Should be enough for games like Divine Divinity and possibly even The Witcher 3. Not too bothered about not being able to run the latter at ultra, since I might do the unthinkable and play it on the PS4 instead. I know, shocking.

Seeing the prices of used 570 and 770 cards, I might might up spending as little as ~150€. Is 770 the card to go for given what I've written above or would it make sense to pay a little more for something else, maybe from the AMD camp? Tnx.

Nvidia driver's borked my 470 earlier this year, so f*ck 'em. I'm with AMD until further notice.

Also, I'm lumping money on QPR being relegated with this form.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
possibly even The Witcher 3. Not to bothered about running the latter at ultra anyway, since I might do the unthinkable and play it on the PS4 instead. I know, shocking.

What?! NO! Go as ULTRA as possible for TW3, it was always part of the experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom