• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Spurs haven't been all that really. Look decent but QPR have made it so easy. How deep are their back 3 and that midfield been non existent. Spurs talented lads like Lamela been given free reign

Remy and Philips isolated as anything

Well, Dier just came into my FPL. Needed a starter anyway since I was stuck with 2 defenders who were expected to start and aren't.

Really hope Mata can come good.

I am down -4 for next week already

L1NETT

Simple shift of the body and he opens them up

So goddamn easy.

Walking pace for Spurs so far. Lamela looking lively in the acres of space he has.

Well, Dier just came into my FPL. Needed a starter anyway since I was stuck with 2 defenders who were expected to start and aren't.

Really hope Mata can come good.

I am down -4 for next week already

I hope Steve Bruce doesn't bring his son on in the second half. I fuxked up and went drinking so forgot to get rid of Gibbs, but my second sub got 7 points so just need Bruce not to play to get those lovely points.

Wilbur

Banned
Told y'all Lamela would come good.

Fucking Diouf giving away bookings and points. Can't believe I got rid of Giroud for Bony this week.

jey_16

Banned
Ronaldo is on 300k (pounds) p/w? i guess my FM game is grossly inaccurate....he earns 575k p/w

DiMaria on 200k p/w isn't that bad....

I hope Steve Bruce doesn't bring his son on in the second half. I fuxked up and went drinking so forgot to get rid of Gibbs, but my second sub got 7 points so just need Bruce not to play to get those lovely points.

I keep wanting to play my wildcard

Then I realize I have started lot better than I started last year.

L1NETT

Glenn Hoddle been a good appointment

Right lads here is how to defend

Don't mark, don't get tight, back off until you are defending your six yard box and don't break up anything in midfield. Oh and don't track back

Thanks Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom