• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Going back I am not surprised, going forward I still cant believe we dont create more with Mata, Rooney and RvP.

Did something like happen to Van Gaals nose?

AIBfbYs.jpg

Well I think the biggest problem, regardless of formation, is the speed of play. Not enough verve either because the midfielders are too slow and clumsy or the forwards just lack pace pure and simple.

It's all very tepid.

I would take RVP off he isn't fit. Already blowing.

Yes, but we can add pace on at least one side with Januzaj who can't play as WB.

I am sorry, but the 352 formation sucks with our current midfield because teams can line up against it. Underland are pressing the back 3 so De Gea can't play out of defense.

LVG says he plays 352 because the defenders aren't good enough. Our problem is defenders and midfield isn't good enough, so 352 becomes even worse.

Play a 433, at least the defenders are used to it.

Valencia -- Keane -- Jones -- Blackett
Cleverly -- Fletcher -- Kagawa
Rooney -- RVP -- Mata

Fry

Sterling has more ability in his left little toe than the entire 46-man QPR squad put together. Nothing to worry about.

3 points in the first 3 games is quite likely

:lol

We can beat both City and Spurs. Let's hope we can at least put on a game for them.

I think drawing City and beating Spurs would be perfect.

:lol

We can beat both City and Spurs. Let's hope we can at least put on a game for them.

I think drawing City and beating Spurs would be perfect.

You have an odd defenition of perfect :p

4 points from our next 2 would be fantastic though. Not sure wich match I'd rather draw if it was a choice

Scum

By probably you mean he doesn't right

Kagawa would dictate tempo much better and it's not like defensively could get much worse for United

Cattermole and Rodwell would shatter him though

That'd be a damn side better than whatever the bloody hell Cleverley is trying to do.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm sure James Love is Clegg.

Is Kharma Irish?

I'm lost.

Lads behind me are Irish. United fans. Can't hear much. Lots of "fockin". Translation needed.

Kharma is northern Irish and is the one you're talking about m8

Clegg has a stupid Irish name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom