• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

Fairly well? Wut.

This is Cordoba. They're utter crap compared to us and still it has been 1-0 for a long time and we aren't playing well at all. Pass success% is probably 40 again.

Even shit teams can defend well, especially at the beginning of a season after a tiring world cup. Calm down a bit please.

phaze

Man City 1-0 Liverpool

untitled-2w2k0h.gif
untitled-3bys8h.gif

Always much appreciated !

Every Sopcast goes down after 5 minutes. -_- They weren't kidding about cracking down on them.

GQman2121

Banned
Fernandinho should probably come on at HT for Yaya who's added next to nothing.

Every Sopcast goes down after 5 minutes. -_- They weren't kidding about cracking down on them.

My problem isn't that they won't stay up, it's that they're all in Russian. Not that you need commentary to watch, but it does help if you're doing other things online at the same time.

sohois

hopefully that goal.means city don't address the issues had and they come out unchanged. reckon toure could easily be earn a red if they can get at him

looks difficult to score though, city just had too many people back. probably need to switch to a more counter attacking style with markovic

LTWheels

Sub Coutinho for Markovic around 60. Play Sterling behind Sturridge.

It's a real shame Lallana is not fit. Will he be ready for Spurs?

PowderedToast

very reserved from us, it's looking like rodgers doesn't want to blitz teams every week, we look a lot more solid in defence but I never want that to impede our imagination and speed going forward. we've been a bit too slow I think, but raining on a Monday night away from home, so..

tbm24

Fairly well? Wut.

This is Cordoba. They're utter crap compared to us and still it has been 1-0 for a long time and we aren't playing well at all. Pass success% is probably 40 again.

Struggling with lesser teams for no explicable reason really isn't anything new for Madrid.

L1NETT

Liverpool haven't been awful. Not too many clear cut chances but aside from Clichy these city boys know how to defend

I'd say for most of that half they looked a lot sharper

Sub Coutinho for Markovic around 60. Play Sterling behind Sturridge.

It's a real shame Lallana is not fit. Will he be ready for Spurs?

Possibly but he'll probably start on the bench.

We dominated the half but just didn't really create enough. City's defense looks quite solid. Moreno was a bit slow getting to the ball but it is only his first game. I'd like to see Markovic sooner rather than later if things don't change.

Real just seem to do stupid things when it comes to buying & selling players. Always gotta have the new shiny toy, even if it means getting rid of the better toys they already had :/

Meier

Liverpools defense is shaky, I think Ron Vlaar would be a great buy. Dudes like a rock.

Don't think so. They defended very well -- we had trouble breaking them down, some of which was due to the fact we don't have Kolarov in but were still working it through the left side quite a bit, but mostly because LFC were very compact.

Lightning

Banned
Didn't really answer. We aren't title aspirants. You guys are.

How many would you need to win the title?
No we're not. We're title outsiders and .000001% hopeful. Our squad needs further improvement. Liverpool the same, they haven't got a chance at the title. Just fans wishful thinking. The title is Chelsea's to lose.

pulga

Banned
Holy shit, Microsoft tearing into Apple/Siri with the Cortana ads lolololololol

CAN CORTANA TELL YOU WHERE TO BURY A DEAD BODY THO

Yeah, I thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom