• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindle

Banned
Don't think so. They defended very well -- we had trouble breaking them down, some of which was due to the fact we don't have Kolarov in but were still working it through the left side quite a bit, but mostly because LFC were very compact.

I meant more as in thier defense makes simple yet highly damaging mistakes that cost them. I think Ron Vlar would help prevent it. Really suprised no one bid.

L1NETT

I meant more as in thier defense makes simple yet highly damaging mistakes that cost them. I think Ron Vlar would help prevent it. Really suprised no one bid.

Because they've watched him for years in the PL be part of a leaky Villa defense and aren't fooled by a good World Cup?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I forgot all about this game and went out :( it still feels like preseason to me

Forever, hopefully. I don't want this shitty season to EVER start

Blablurn

Bv6OfadIIAA799-.jpg:large

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lets go 2nd half!!!

Oh Django...he is suffering from Phantom Suarez

" phantom limb is the sensation that an amputated or missing limb (even an organ, like the appendix) is still attached to the body and is moving appropriately with other body parts"

STOP LOOKING FOR HIM
I'm rich Yurt. please understand

You must be if you bought Knack :lol

What's a rich parody, is such a thing even possible m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom