• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
@munykhan
Luis Suarez, a player banned from playing football, is making his debut for Barca, a club who were banned from making any transfers

How the fuck was Messi MOTM?

bUbeMHb.jpg

It could be worse. He could be stuck playing for a country like Netherlands who've won 1 trophy in their entire history.

USA U18s called up Cameron Carter-Vickers (16) for their squad. Big player for the future I reckon.

Captained the U21s at Tottenham recently

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That's what publishers do when their games are either shit or just a rip off. Which shouldn't surprise anyone as it's sims.

Tbh I kinda still want to decorate a fake house

FeD.nL

Finally, sunday is almost here and then I can finally use my season pass and watch a, hopefully, great match. In the future I should be paying attention when the GF is discussing dates to go on vacation...

Tbh I kinda still want to decorate a fake house

That's what you do for a living dammit.

But every now and then I also feel like re-creating the worst posters of this thread, and slowly killing them all in the sims. But getting a new one is just... No lol, it will be barebones as fuck and have all the old features slowly added in through expansions.

Linius

Finally, sunday is almost here and then I can finally use my season pass and watch a, hopefully, great match. In the future I should be paying attention when the GF is discussing dates to go on vacation...

I was at the Vitesse game, was a good way to start the season.

This sunday I'm in Paris so I won't be watching the game at all :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

But every now and then I also feel like re-creating the worst posters of this thread, and slowly killing them all in the sims. But getting a new one is just... No lol, it will be barebones as fuck and have all the old features slowly added in through expansions.

Dont kill me off Wooden, I want to live

And creating things in 3d out of nothing is a terrible process, the Sims gives me all the pink flowered furniture I want. If I could I would do all my business in their engine.

Meier

USA U18s called up Cameron Carter-Vickers (16) for their squad. Big player for the future I reckon.

Captained the U21s at Tottenham recently

Wow! That's a super accomplishment. Emerson Hyndman (USA U-17) has played all 180 minutes for Fulham thus far and he's just 18. Rubio Rubin who is also 18 (USA U-20) played for Utrecht's senior team and assisted a goal this weekend. We actually have quite a few very talented youngsters playing in Europe right now. We'll see how they pan out once they hit the national senior team, but there's a lot of talent out there.

Look at how he's moving those hips.

Honestly Mikel is really underrated. He's shit if something needs to be created forwards, but he's a master at slowly killing off a match.

Wasn't impressed. Lets see Willian or Van Ginkel more pls. Oscar can go to PSG.

Personally that's the very reason why I don't want him to go, he put on a really professional performance in the UCL finals against Bayern too.

I am a Chelsea fan btw

pulga

Banned

You're one to talk, WQFTST (or whatever the fuck) is TLG levels of vapourware

Honestly think looking at their signings that Burnley plan of getting relegated for the pay day and then using the money to build the club so in the future they can be a stable Premier League side. They'd probably take staying up as well though.

GQman2121

Banned
Look at how he's moving those hips.

Honestly Mikel is really underrated. He's shit if something needs to be created forwards, but he's a master at slowly killing off a match.

Wasn't impressed. Lets see Willian or Van Ginkel more pls. Oscar can go to PSG.

Mikel will always be underrated. And I'm fine with that. Watching him for eight seasons now I know that he's a solid player that provides a lot more than other players that are tasked with similar responsibilities at top clubs.

I was disappointed MVG couldn't even make the bench.

L1NETT

Honestly think looking at their signings that Burnley plan of getting relegated for the pay day and then using the money to build the club so in the future they can be a stable Premier League side. They'd probably take staying up as well though.

Yup. Wary of giving massive deals to players who they are stuck with in the championship. Need a patient owner, which hopefully they have.

Mikel will always be underrated. And I'm fine with that. Watching him for eight seasons now I know that he's a solid player that provides a lot more than other players that are tasked with similar responsibilities at top clubs.

I was disappointed MVG couldn't even make the bench.

Maybe Van Ginkel is going on loan to help our foreign player limit. I hope he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom