• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That's a super accomplishment. Emerson Hyndman (USA U-17) has played all 180 minutes for Fulham thus far and he's just 18. Rubio Rubin who is also 18 (USA U-20) played for Utrecht's senior team and assisted a goal this weekend. We actually have quite a few very talented youngsters playing in Europe right now. We'll see how they pan out once they hit the national senior team, but there's a lot of talent out there.

Good spot by you lot to call him up. I don't think anyone who follows the youth team even knew he was eligible to play for USA.

Salvadora

It's hard to imagine Woodward going anywhere.

He's a massive commercial money maker for the club and, judging by his interview(s), quite relishes his new position at United. Glazers aren't going to do shit unless their bottom line is hit.

Similarly, Van Gaal doesn't seem the type to work under a DOF.

Clegg

At least now we don't have a manager who'll cover for United's incompetence in the transfer market. Have give it both barrels. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but he won't dole out excuses.

GQman2121

Banned
Solid win. Wish we could have scored one more in the seconds half but three points is three points. Leicester is going to get wrecked.

Scum

Honestly think looking at their signings that Burnley plan of getting relegated for the pay day and then using the money to build the club so in the future they can be a stable Premier League side. They'd probably take staying up as well though.

Don't blame them one bit. The dosh will be better spent as a Championship team than a Premier League one.

Been impressed by our new signings, settled in really quickly. Hope Luis can do so just as fast and Courtois looked solid apart from the first goal.

Salvadora

At least now we don't have a manager who'll cover for United's incompetence in the transfer market. Have give it both barrels. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but he won't dole out excuses.
Hasn't he already by saying you could sign a player in 24 hours and the like?

Arnie

Been impressed by our new signings, settled in really quickly. Hope Luis can do so just as fast and Courtois looked solid apart from the first goal.
Don't really think Courtois could've done much for that first one. There were bodies everywhere obscuring all sorts of shit. It was like kerplunk.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

I worry what will happen if we are way down there at Christmas, premature though it is.

Meier

Good spot by you lot to call him up. I don't think anyone who follows the youth team even knew he was eligible to play for USA.

Looks like you guys have a RB in your youth setup named Kyle Walker-Peters? Lol, that's a strange one. Reminiscent of when Fulham had Mousa/Moussa and Moussa Dembele.

This kid is a monster for only being 16. I'd never heard of him until your post -- seems he has flown mostly under the radar:

BsMZ9PLCUAEuJwC.jpg:large

Will honestly be very surprised if Chelsea don't run away with the league. They have the striker they've needed forever, the midfielder who can provide the final ball and the best manager in the league.

Very scary team.

Scum

Will honestly be very surprised if Chelsea don't run away with the league. They have the striker they've needed forever, the midfielder who can provide the final ball and the best manager in the league.

Very scary team.

My heart sinks at the sheer thought of Dawson and Naughton in defence against that mob. I'll gladly take the forfeit. 3-0 will be better. *avatar quote*

DBT85

Mourinho saying is was defiantly not simulation and shouldn't have been a yellow.

He's dragging his foot before the keepers got there.

Carbonox

Looks like you guys have a RB in your youth setup named Kyle Walker-Peters? Lol, that's a strange one. Reminiscent of when Fulham had Mousa/Moussa and Moussa Dembele.

This kid is a monster for only being 16. I'd never heard of him until your post -- seems he has flown mostly under the radar:

BsMZ9PLCUAEuJwC.jpg:large

Don't forget http://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co.uk/first-team-player-profiles/raheem-sterling-parker/!

m16, cesc won't be able to get the ball off Ozil, let alone score.

It's not fair when you can't see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom